Chapter 3 - Supreme Being

(Rimuru's POV)

"WHATTT YOU CAN?!!?" (Veldora)

"(Smug) Yes, it's easy for master and I to break the {Infinite Prison}" (Ciel)

"I see then I appreciate it if you break the prison" (Veldora)

"Don't mention it, I will feel pretty bad if my friend doesn't get out of here" (Rimuru)

"(Touched) You, you" (Veldora)

"Please stop with those puppy dog eyes, it feels weird coming from a dragon" (Rimuru) said and looked at Ciel

"Ciel please break the {Infinite Prison} while I make a clone and clothes that can control aura" (Rimuru)

"Yes master" (Ciel)

Ciel moved closer to the prison and put her hands on it, then the {Infinite Prison} shattered making Veldora shocked

"(Shocked) That easy?!!" (Veldora) said and also feeling proud that his friends are strong.

"(Smug)" (Ciel)

While Ciel broke the {Infinite Prison}, I made a clone using {Enhanced Clone} and also made clothes that can control aura from which properties extracted from Shizu's mask, I created it with {Turn Null} energy in {Imaginary Space}.

"Veldora use the clone as your Medium and wear this clothes after that" (Rimuru)

"Okay Rimuru" (Veldora)

Veldora then moved his Spiritual Body into the clone I made to make it his Medium. After that Veldora turned to his human form, tanned skin, have an bulky body, golden eyes like mine also have a pattern near his eyes, and have a platinum golden hair.

Veldora wore the clothes and his aura immediately disappeared.

"Kuahahaha, this clothes can control my aura, this is pretty cool" (Veldora)

"Of course, because I made it and Ciel's analysis made it possible to control the aura" (Rimuru)

"Kuahahahaha, as expected of my friends" (Veldora)

"Here" (Rimuru) said and gave Veldora a manga

"What's this?" (Veldora)

"It's called a 'manga', try reading it you may like it" (Rimuru)

"Kuahahaha as if a mere book can satisfy my desire" (Veldora) said, he opened the manga and said

"Woah" (Veldora) said while immediately got absorbed reading the manga.

"This is an 'Holy Scripture'" (Veldora) muttered

"(Giggle), but Veldora---" (Rimuru) said and Veldora felt a chill on his spine and looked at Rimuru that have her signiture
innocent (terrifying) smile.

"I don't want you to get lazy, since you have been sealed in the {Infinite Prison} for 300 years I allow it for now. But in the near future I want you to train and work hard, ok?" (Rimuru)

"(Scared) Hiiekk, ok Rimuru" (Veldora) obediently obeyed as Rimuru's smile made him remember his sisters

"Then let's get out of this cave" (Rimuru) said and went to Ciel's side holding her hand

"Yes master" (Ciel)

"I will follow you" (Veldora)

"Let's go" (Rimuru)

The three of us walked towards the exit, Ciel is beside me holding my hand and Veldora is reading manga while following behind us.

We met a few monsters, I killed the ones that attacked us and A-rank and above monsters near us, because Kaval and the others will come here to investigate Veldora's disappearance soon. They were fine after investigating here in the original timeline, but we can't say for sure in the current one.