Chapter 35 - Pleasure for Three

(Contains Sexual Contents)

...

...

...

(Ciel's POV)

"Are you really sure Ciel?" (Rimuru)

She asked me that 30 times already. I'm happy that master is worried for me but this is a little too much. I also told Shuna that I won't be back in the cafeteria. We are currently sitting on our bed. I cupped her cheeks and look in her golden eyes.

"Yes dear, I am very sure, you don't have to worry as long as you don't throw me aside, I am fine if you have more wives" (Ciel) said and she remembered Rimuru's words earlier.

"On second thought, since you told me that I can request selfish things, I will only allow you to have three more wives, because you'll probably forget me if you have too many" (Ciel) said, and said the last sentence with a sad tone.

"Nonsense! There's no way I'll forget about you... But I promise that I will only have three other wives" (Rimuru) said with a sweet smile and Ciel smiled back. They talked a little more and Rimuru decided that it's time.

"Then, I'll call Luminous now" (Rimuru) said and Ciel nodded.

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

With {Multidimensional Perception}, I sensed Luminous in the guest room in the fourth floor of the castle.

'Luminous, can you go to my room?' (Rimuru) said through {Thought Communication}.

'I'll be there' (Luminous) said in an excited voice and {Thought Communication} ended.

Doesn't she sound excited? With my permission, I let Luminous be able to enter and exit the fifth floor freely. After some time, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" (Rimuru)

The door opened revealing Luminous Valentine, a cute silver-haired girl with crimson red and sky blue heterochromatic eyes, and wearing a gothic dress, she's also sweating and panting for some reason.

...

...

(Luminous's POV)

After what happened between me and Rimuru, I went to the guest room, I took the chair and place it in front of the window, I sat on the chair and looked at Rimuru's and Ciel's beautiful city.

'Luminous, can you go to my room?' (Rimuru) said through {Thought Communication}.

I jumped out of my chair a little when I heard that but I quickly regained my calm.

'I'll be there' (Luminous) said in an excited voice and {Thought Communication} ended.

Did I sound too excited? Whatever, I just hope she accepts me. I walked out of my room and went to the teleportation hall and went up to the fifth floor.

I got teleported in the fifth floor and walked through the hallway and I stopped in front of a giant door that's almost three times bigger than me. I knocked on it and waited for Rimuru or Ciel to answer.

"Come in" (Rimuru)

As I heard that I tried to push the door but it was heavy, I used all of my strength and it slowly opened, I pushed it even harder and it fully opened.

"(Panting) Hah hah hah" (Luminous)

I felt like I just fought four awakened demon lords, I looked in front of me and saw Rimuru and Ciel sitting on their bed, the room was quite big, luxurious, and all of the items here are expensive that's made out of rare materials but I don't care about that, I just wanted to see Rimuru.