Chapter 24 - Military Strength

(Third Person's POV)

In a certain big, fancy house there were two beautiful women, sleeping on the same bed while one of them is hugging the other, their silver blue hair that's smooth as silk, spotless white skin like white snow, and beautiful faces that surpass even a goddess. They are the cute and beautiful Rimuru-sama and Ciel-sama.

Ciel slowly opened her eyes to see Rimuru's peaceful sleeping face, and she smiled seeing her master's beautiful face but the smile faded when a terrible headache came to her.

"Aggghhhhh!" (Ciel)

She kept her voice as low as she could but the painful voice she made awoken the sleeping Rimuru.

Rimuru open her eyes to see Ciel holding her head like she was in pain making her panicked a little. She grabbed the cup of water on the small table on her side, for she was prepared this would happen.

"(Concerned) Ciel, here drink this" (Rimuru) said, handing the cup to Ciel.

Ciel quickly grabbed the cup and drank the water. She felt that the headache slowly died down as she drank it. The water have a special medicine that Rimuru made specifically for Ciel, the medicine can work for both Rimuru and Ciel.

"Turn your resistance back on and return your body to normal" (Rimuru) said and Ciel tilted her head, confused by what she meant.

"What do you mean master?" (Ciel)

"You don't remember what happened last night?" (Rimuru)

Ciel tried to remember what happened last night but nothing came to mind. If this was a serious situation she could have just used her abilities to remember it but since this is not one of those times, she didn't.

"I don't" (Ciel)

"You turned off your resistance and drank a wine making you drunk" (Rimuru) said and her face turned into a mischievous smirk.

"When you got drunk, you wore an elf costume and tried to seduce me" (Rimuru) said, she then brought her face closer to Ciel and she continued.

"It was so sexy of you" (Rimuru) said in a seductive tone.

From her chin slowly going to the top of her head, Ciel face was completely red with imaginary smoke coming out from the top of her head. She lie back down to their bed and covered herself with the blanket. While doing that she also activated her resistance back on.

"Hahahaha, Get up it's already morning" (Rimuru)

Ciel just kept squirming on the bed, not wanting Rimuru to see her face. Rimuru pulled the blanket but Ciel was gripping on it unabling Rimuru to remove the blanket.

"I was just teasing you Ciel, but it was also the truth" (Rimuru) said in a playful tone.

Ciel rolled back and forth on the bed while covering herself. Trying to remember if that actually happened last night, she used one of their abilities and it turned out to be true making her even more embarrassed.

Few minutes of Rimuru trying to calm her down and she successfully did it.

Rimuru sat on the bed and approach Ciel that's also sitting with the blanket covered the level of her hips and below while she's leaning her back on the head of the bed.

Rimuru cupped her cheeks and kissed her, Ciel reciprocated and enjoyed the morning kiss.

"Good morning Ciel" (Rimuru) said with a smile and in respond Ciel smiled back.

"Good morning master" (Ciel)

After that both of them to their usual routine, until later in the day when Ciel ask Rimuru something.