Chapter 8 - Hero King Gazel

(Rimuru's POV)

Vesta entered the bar with one person accompanied him probably his assistant or something.

"Kaijin" (Vesta)

"It's minister Vesta" (Kaijin) said to us.

"Is this a good time to be playing around? I believe the deadline for those magic swords is---" (Vesta)

"I just send them in" (Kaijin)

"If you don't get them finished in time... (Shocked) What? You send them in?" (Vesta)

He gave the impossible task to Kaijin knowing it's impossible, I'm glad that he changed. He's an important researcher in Tempest, I don't want anyone in my country to be arrogant and looked down on people that have an lower rank than them.

"Yep, all twenty of them" (Kaijin)

"B-but that's" (Vesta) said while doesn't want to believe Kaijin.

"Want to see the invoice?" (Kaijin) said and Vesta cleared his throat.

"Is that so? Well, well finishing your work in the time allotted is to be expected. I have another task for you" (Vesta)

"I refuse" (Kaijin)

"(Angry) What?! You dare decline my task" (Vesta)

"We have accepted miss Rimuru and miss Ciel's request. We won't be doing your stupid task anymore" (Kaijin) said and looked at Rimuru and Ciel.

"What!?" (Vesta) shouted and looked at Ciel.

"I'll forgive you if you be my wife" (Vesta) said and tried to grab Ciel's hand.

I was about to erase Vesta from the universe, but Kaijin punched him on the face.

"Vesta! I hope you're prepared trying to harass my guests like that" (Kaijin) said while cracking his knuckles.

"Y-you, how dare you speak to me like that" (Vesta) said while touching his bruise cheek that was punched.

"Shut up!" (Kaijin) said and punched Vesta once more making him fly to his assistant.

"I-I'll make you regret doing this" (Vesta) said while standing up and left with his assistant.

"Thank you Kaijin, if you hadn't interfered I would have turned him to dust" (Rimuru) said making everyone in the room sweat except Ciel.

"Miss Rimuru, miss Ciel, you were looking for skilled artisans right? Would you settle for me?" (Kaijin) said ignoring Rimuru's remark just now.

"We would be thrilled to have you, Kaijin. Right Ciel?" (Rimuru)

"Yes" (Ciel) said while smilling.

"Then I'm all yours, miss Rimuru, miss Ciel" (Kaijin) said and shook Rimuru's hand.

"About that, we would follow Kaijin too" (Garm)

"Yes, we would go anywhere if it means we can work with Kaijin" (Dord)

"Hmm hmm" (Myrd)

"You guys" (Kaijin) said while smilling

"Miss Rimuru, miss Ciel, would we get in your way if we tagged along?" (Garm)

"No, we would be glad to have you all" (Rimuru)

"We would be happy to have you" (Ciel)

I almost killed Vesta well he almost grab Ciel, and only I can freely touch Ciel. Those who try I will eliminate them, Am I sounding like an yandere? Well who cares. After a while Kaido and some guards arrived.