Chapter 38 - Yuurazania's Delegates

(Rimuru's POV)

A week has passed since Luminous left, I invited the King of Blumund, King Drum to our country for an official diplomatic relations which he happily accepted.

He came to our city with his wife and some guards, they were very shocked by how advance our city is, it is already more advanced than most human nations.

We signed an equal treaty, this time he didn't try and tricked me, and admitted that he wants relationship with our nation to save his country for future troubles like the Empire invading the western nations, I accepted it and he and his wife thanked us and even shed some tears, and now we forged an alliance with Blumund.

...

Now, we are on the entrance of our city, waiting for the delegates of Yuurazania after mine and Ciel's speech, and we also send our own, it was Benimaru as the appointed leader, young Rigur as a mediator, and some of the managing hobgoblins and kijins.

I made a table and two chairs for me and Ciel, I also ask if our subordinates wants to sit but they kindly refused, so me and Ciel are currently seated, Shuna pours us some tea and we took a sip while waiting.

The ones with us are Rigurd, older Rigur, Akamaru, Shion, Shuna, Kaijin, three dwarf brothers, Youm and his men, and some kijin lords and some goblin lords.

...

After waiting, a caravan that's drawn by lightning tigers arrived. One of the caravan's door opened and it was Alvis.

"It is nice to meet you, leaders of the 'Great Jura Forest'... I am one Karion-sama's three beastman, also known as 'Golden Horned' Alvis" (Alvis)

Me and Ciel looked at her, I didn't replied at first because I know Suphia will interrupt me. One of the caravan's door got kicked opened making a loud thud and it was Suphia.

"So! These two beautiful fragile looking people that doesn't omit a shed of aura are the rulers of the forest!?!" (Suphia) said while she's getting out of the caravan.

"Stop fooling around!! Look, they even keep puny humans for company... The hell do you think you are?!" (Suphia)

"Take that back Suphia, or do you mean to sully lord Karion's name?" (Alvis)

"Shut yer' trap Alvis, I don't take orders from you" (Suphia)

Ciel and our subordinates got angry but they controlled themselves, me and Ciel are still sitting on the chair and occasionally taking sips from the tea.

"That's quite uncivil of you, cute kitty, Youm here is a friend of mine and a valuable ally of Tempest" (Rimuru)

"(Enraged) What did you call me?!" (Suphia)

"Pft" (Shion) held her laughter.

"I said what I said" (Rimuru) said with a smile.

"Youm, how about showing her what you can do?" (Rimuru) added.

"Say what?! Hey hey, weren't we going to settle things peacefully?!" (Youm)

"Well, we're not the ones picking a fight, are we?" (Rimuru)

"Oh? Let's do this human" (Suphia) said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Give her a piece of your mind!" (???) One of Youm's men said.

"Yeah! Give it to her Youm!" (Romwel)

"You leave me no choice... You might wanna call a medic, lady Rimuru, lady Ciel" (Youm) said as he draws his greatsword.

"I'll leave it to you" (Rimuru)

"Shion, you can join in the fight" (Ciel)

"Can I?!" (Shion) said with sparkling eyes.