Chapter 52 - Rimuru Vs Hinata

(Third Person's POV)

"Huff, huff, huff" (Shinsha)

Everyone was motionless as they were speechless. Only Shinsha's pants can be heard, not for inhaling and exhaling oxygen but due to what just happened.

The side of her face was dirtied by blood, in front of her is Zachariah's unrecognizable corpse in a middle of a large puddle of darkish red substance.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL OF YOU DOING?! GET HER!!!" (Mustache Guy)

Despite hesitating with frightened expressions, the Human soldiers obeyed and stopped whatever they were doing, excluding the ones that was pinning down Foss, Nemu, and Stella.

"Haaaaaaaahh!!!"

One man ran towards Shinsha with sword up high above his head.

When the man swung his sword down, Shinsha sidestepped to avoid it and a fist got collided to the man's face, Shinsha delivered a hard punch that made him go flying.

Shinsha's senses caught a sword about to cut her lower legs, with her fast reflex which Ciel trained, she immediately jumped up and kicked the side of the soldier's face.

She didn't land softly, she landed with a heavy stomp as she used {Earth Manipulation}, the ground shook that the dozens soldiers that was charging towards her lost their balance.

Shinsha didn't let this chance go to waste and palm striked the ground, she used {Earth Manipulation} again but this time, cracks began to appear from underneath each soldiers that fallen down, then immediately, spikes quickly rose up from it, impaling all off Shinsha's targets.

"Guahkkk"

"Aggghhhhhh"

"It hurtsss"

The soldiers yelled and whined but Shinsha's expression was unchanging, she has fully realized that these people deserves no mercy.

The whines died down as every second the soldiers died one by one due to blood lost.

"You damn monster!"

Despite the yell of hostility behind her, Shinsha didn't move as she already knows what will happen.

"(Splat)"

The sound of flesh being torn apart and blood gushing out resonated the area.

Shinsha looked over her shoulder to see the man, now headless, and Foss in her Beast Form, with some blood on her hands.

When you looked to where Foss was pinned down earlier, the soldier that was holding her down was lying on the ground motionless, with a large cut on his neck.

"S-Stand down! Y-You don't want something to happen to your frien---"

Judging the situation, a one that cannot be won, a soldier that was holding down Nemu, gripped her hair and put a sword by her neck, due to the way he's shaking, one can obviously know that he's very afraid.

He wasn't able to continue speaking when he got kicked on the side, sending him flying to the hard brick wall.

It was Foss that saved Nemu and without stopping she charged to the Mustache Man with a blank look on her face.

"Foss stop!!!" (Shinsha)

Foss didn't and continued to move forward. The Mustache Guy despite shaking, he rose his sword up and prepare to attack.

"Get away from me you Monster!!!" (Mustache Guy) shouted as he swung his sword down.

Foss didn't stop and didn't even bother raising her arms to defend against the sword nor try to evade. Foss thinks, no, she's not even thinking at this point, Foss will try to tank the attack and kill the guy right after.