Chapter 2 - The Storm Dragon Veldora

'Great Forest Of Jura' it is a large woodland forest located on the middle of the continent, also the home of many powerful monsters, thats one of the reason why humans rarely visit this land.

The other reason is because this is the territory of the scary and powerful monster, to this entity's eyes other monsters and humans are just ants. This entity have always bought destruction to other countries for fun... Yes for fun, but for the last 300 years this entity have never rampage anymore.

Why? Because he got sealed due to a certain incident 300 years ago in which he trashed a human city and attacked Demon Lord Luminous Valentine a Summoned Hero was dispatched to defeat him. The beautiful hero imprisoned him with her {Infinite Prison} technique, sentencing him to live his days in monotonous boredom, not that he seems to regret it.

He is one of the four 'True Dragon',

The youngest of the four, 'Storm Dragon' Veldora...

...

...

...

Inside a cave in the 'Great Forest of Jura', you can see a Dragon with intimidating size, scales that looks like black steel, and an golden eyes.

...

(Veldora's POV)

I was doing my business (literally doing nothing) inside the {Infinite Prison} because of that Hero until I felt someone that have an 'Dragon Factor'.

'My sister is here!!? Please no I'd rather die than have them torture me again' (Veldora) thought while panicking.

I was panicking while preparing for the worst thing that will happen to me, until I see two Women.

Twins, both looks like 20-22 years olds, a silver-blue hair that looks like the sky, the length of their hair almost reach their back knees, an spotless skin that looks like snow, an beautiful bloody red eyes, while the other have an dazzling golden eyes that looks like it can see everything.

"Goddesses" (Veldora) said without thinking.

...

...

...

(Rimuru's POV)

I opened my eyes and look at my surroundings, I'm inside the same cave from the first day I got reincarnated. While looking at the colorful surroundings, Ciel ask me

<< Now, what is master's request? >>

"Ah yes" (Rimuru) said while walking towards Veldora's direction to leave Ciel that wants to hear her request hanging. She always love to tease and prank people especially Ciel, she may have matured but her mischievous side is still there.

While making Ciel wait, Ciel was pouting, of course inside me. Why do I know that she's pouting? Well the answer is because I can know what Ciel is feeling and Ciel also knows what I'm feeling. Well we're bound by soul so it's normal for us.

While teasing Ciel by not giving her what she wants to hear, I stop on my tracks and gave her the answer.

"I want you to personally accompany me in person in this timeline" (Rimuru) said while smilling.

<< !!! >> Ciel was surprised by the request.

She was surprised and happy that her master made this request. In the original timeline Rimuru's subordinates knew about Ciel but never really saw her. She is always inside of Rimuru, she sometimes go out but it was only to help her master with the paperworks and sometimes to sleep with Rimuru.