Chapter seven.

Author's note: Hi! if you're enjoying the story don't be afraid to leave a comment on this chapter, or any chapter. Let me know what you like about it.

I have a few more chapters finished and written so wait for more!

-New York, 2021, Friday.

"I see you liked my gift"

Katya jumped, scared from the sudden sound. When she looked to her side she stood against the wall shocked. Trixie was standing, grinning. More beautiful than Katya has ever seen her. 

"Hi," Katya said staring at her pink shiny dress up and down

"You look great" Trixie rested against the wall 6 feet apart.

"Thank you, you do too," Katya said turning and looking forward again while smoking.

They both needed a moment to acknowledge each other's presence. That they haven't seen each other in years and this was the moment they reunited, at least for a bit. How much they changed, how much their lives changed since then. And that maybe they were back to being strangers at a party again.

"Why aren't you inside?" Katya said tilting her head towards the door.

"Couldn't get in, too nervous." Trixie turned her body resting the side of it on the wall. "And maybe you didn't want me there."

"Yeah I didn't want you here, that's why I'm outside smoking the cigs you gifted me" Katya chuckled

"What?" Trixie smiled "Maybe you hated me"

"I don't" Katya looked at her. really looked at her.

It had been a while since Katya was able to look at Trixie like this, alone, talking to each other. Analyzing her facial expressions, watching her lips and hands while she talks. Watching her legs as she walked, her thighs touching each other while she moved. She missed seeing her up close.

"I've missed you котенок" Trixie smiled while looking down.

"I've missed you too Barbie" Katya missed calling her barbie.

They both missed a lot of things about each other. The nicknames, the looks, the laughs, the scents, the memories. Trixie wanted to be invaded by Katya's fragrance all over again and Katya wanted to make Trixie feel like the most beautiful woman in the world all over again. Their minds were filled with nostalgia and wonder of how this will turn out. Maybe neither of them will have the balls to talk to each other or maybe they would try it again.

"When did you get here?" Katya asked.

"Today, if you are wondering yes I told Kim to send the cigs to your house."

"You're still romantic" Katya grinned while taking a look at the cigarette in her hand "Marlboro fusion"

"Such a romantic thing" Trixie smiled "Filling your lungs with cancerous smoke"

"I knew you were still mad!" Katya said enthusiastically. They both laughed.

"Did you ever plan on visiting me?" Trixie asked

"I honestly didn't think you would want to, but I think fear took part in it." Katya inhaled the smoke and let it out "Why now?"

"I wanted to wait till I was ready" Trixie knew it wasn't true. She has been ready since she left but she was way too proud to give Katya the satisfaction that early. And Trixie wasn't about to expose herself like that.

"Fair enough".

Trixie searched for her little steel bottle in her purse and took a few sips. Her nose scrunched a bit. When she thought about reuniting with Katya she remembered thinking it would be a happier moment, with hugs and excitement. But this felt way more nerve-breaking and unsteady. Even tho they laughed you could feel the nervousness behind it. Katya resting on her cigarette to keep calm and Trixie pulling vodka out to drown the nerves. Trixie wanted to hug Katya but she was way too insecure to do it. What if Katya didn't want her to hug her. What if Katya is okay with the idea of not seeing Trixie again. Trixie's palms started sweating and she brought the bottle to her lips again in desperation. 

"Hey hey," Katya rapidly came up to Trixie pulling the bottle down. "Take it easy mary" 

"What? You can smoke I can drink" Trixie said pulling the bottle to her chest

"I don't want you to go to the hotel drunk alone," Katya said trying to grab the bottle

"Katya I know how to regulate myself" Trixie and Katya were now smiling while trying to get the bottle.

"Don't think I forgot you're ticklish" Katya said tickling Trixie on her rib with one hand and with the other aimed for the bottle.

"Shit!" Trixie laughed and let the bottle go, leaving Katya with it.

"I love winning!" Katya said with a grin.

"Katya? Violet and Adore are look-" Bob opened the door.

Trixie and Katya looked at him like they were kids getting caught doing something they shouldn't. Freeze in their place.

"Oh, Hi Trixie," Bob said looking at Trixie up and down

"Hi Bob" Trixie fixed her hair a bit. 

"Kat, Violet, and Adore were looking for you, but I guess I'll tell them you're coming back in a bit"

"Um, Yeah," Katya said and Bob went back inside closing the door.

Trixie and Katya burst out laughing. Bob looked so taken back from seeing Trixie there.

"You still talk to them?" Trixie asked

"Only bob, but I occasionally text Violet and Adore. Like for birthdays."

Trixie nodded and looked around for a bit. 

"Are you giving me my bottle back?"

"If you want it, come get it." Katya grinned and winked at Trixie, challenging her.

"You want your outfit ruined?" Trixie said stepping forward.

"Wow, you're that fast?" Both of them scoffed and laughed.

Trixie tried to grab the bottle rapidly while Katya was distracted laughing, she almost got it. Katya stepped back and put the bottle behind her back. Trixie kept trying to grab it but Katya just kept walking and twirling facing Trixie. Trixie's eyes watched Katya's cigarette box between her chest and her latex-like dress and grabbed them out.

"Ha!" Trixie said at the same time Katya cussed under her breath. "Give me the bottle and I'll give you the cigarettes." Trixie smiled proudly.

"Still smart," Katya said handing out the bottle to her.

"You're right" Trixie handed the cigarette box to Katya.

It's nice to have her back.