Chapter Twenty-Nine, The last chapter.

Trixie looked up to the sky, her skin had freshly done makeup laid on it. She grabbed a glass of soda Kim handed her, she couldn't believe the day finally arrived. Trixie felt tingles of anticipation run through her body as she walked back inside of the apartment in her silk light pink robe. They had agreed that Trixie would wear a dress and Katya would wear a suit, it felt surreal that the only thing keeping them apart was a brick wall. They also agreed to have a few maids of honor, exactly five. Bob, Kim, Pearl, Ginger, and Violet. Ginger, Bob, and Violet stood on Katya's side, Kim and Pearl stood on Trixie's side. Trixie stood in front of her bed, where the dress was spread out. Kim came from behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

"Excited?" Kim asked.

"I'm gonna piss my pants," Trixie said widening her eyes. "I can't believe this is happening."

"You know, ever since you came to New York I had a sense you would stay longer than planned." Kim smiled

"Well, it was pretty obvious."

"I'm trying to be cute for once!" Both of them laughed. "Go get in that dress," Kim told her with a little pat on her back.

-

Katya was finishing her lips, stressed and worried about being late. She was trying to not fuck up and get the red lipstick all over her face. Her hands were shaking and her foot tapping on the floor. A pair of hands wrapped her own.

"You need to calm down Barbara," Bob said.

"I'm gonna be late for my own wedding! I can't calm down!" Katya clenched her jaw.

"I told you, you should've asked a make-up artist to do this," Violet said while putting on her dress.

"Nobody does my lips the way I do!" Katya insisted.

"Give me that damn lipstick you idiot." Ginger jumped in, stealing the lipstick from Katya's hand. "Stay still and don't complain." Ginger carefully started coating Katya's lips with the red cream.

"Thanks, Ginger, I couldn't stand her complaining any longer," Bob said getting away from Katya.

"Hey! it's my wedding." Katya said trying to not move her lips too much.

"Could you stay fucking still?" Ginger said in frustration.

"Bob's right even if it's your wedding or not," Violet stated, Katya stopped herself from answering.

"Done." Ginger said, Katya turned to the mirror to examine her work.

"That's great but still not the way it looks when I do it." Katya grabbed a darker red lip pencil and applied it on the corners of her mouth, tapping it with her ring finger. "Now that's perfect."

"You literally could've just told me to do that." Ginger lifted her brows.

"Shut up," Katya said and stood up to put on her suit. She was ready.

Katya looked at herself in the mirror, Violet, Bob, and Ginger behind her. She smiled, running her hands through the front of her suit. Katya was overwhelmed with emotions, her eyes threatening to let tears escape non-stop. She looked back at all the times she fantasized about this day, thinking as what it was, just a fantasy. Now, she stood in front of the mirror, trying not to cry. She could feel the fabric, smell the scent, look around the salon. Katya was in awe that this moment was finally happening after being kept in her mind for so long. She looked at her friends, nodding and going downstairs to go to the wedding, to her wedding.

-

Trixie breathed deeply, trying to calm herself down. She held her mother's hand, rubbing her knuckles. She fixed her long blonde hair, moving a bit of it in front of her shoulders. Even tho this day had been planned for weeks and weeks, Trixie still felt anxious about it. What if she didn't meet people's standards? What if her dress got totally ruined? What if Katya realized she didn't love her? An ocean of absurd ideas crossed Trixie's mind. Making it hard to focus on the one thing that mattered today, Her and Katya. Her mother rubbed her hand, noticing how anxious she was about the ceremony. She looked at her, her eyes calming her nerves instantly. Trixie relaxed her shoulders as the door opened.