Chapter Fourteen.

Author's note: This chapter contains smut, you can skip it if it makes you uncomfortable. Also, I'm thinking about starting to write another fanfic. Let me know if you would like that, please!

- Boston, 2010, Saturday 12 a.m.

Trixie and Katya got closer every minute they spent together from the first kiss they had. It seemed that they couldn't get enough of each other. The love and care they had for each other could be seen from miles away. They were careful to not be too obvious in public, bathroom visits were frequent. Trixie had become a professional in the sneaking out realm at this point and Katya was the best girlfriend Trixie ever had. 
However, Katya was worried this is the honeymoon phase. What if Trixie loses interest after realizing Katya is not that interesting. What if she's too much, sometimes she felt like Trixie didn't like receiving her love. Who doesn't like hugs? Who doesn't like hugs from their partner? Katya thought in frustration. What if Katya herself loses interest in Trixie, what if she gets bored? What if she hurts Trixie? It had been 2 and half months since this started and Katya was wondering when this was gonna end. Not out of annoyance, but out of fear. What if this wonderful thing ended? That was the overall question.

Her phone buzzed a few times from the bed, She went to check it.

Trix <3

I'm outside!!!

Open the fucking window!

I swear to god I will rip off your scalp. It's cold outside!!!! 

Katya went towards the window fastly and looked down to see Trixie looking up to her with a frown. She opened the window.

"You're adorable" Katya smiled at her girlfriend.

"Shut up and get me the fucking thing!"

Katya went to get the "Thing" which was a rope that made it easier for Trixie to climb into Katya's room.

"Thank god," Trixie said before climbing up.

"Be careful" Katya reached for Trixie to grab her hand once she was close enough. She helped her in and hugged her.

"Hi kitten" Trixie kissed Katya "You have no idea how cold it was outside. you need to get a drivers license, we can't depend on Violet to take us everywhere"

"First, I would be a danger and a potential murderer on the wheel, and second, I know you don't like Violet, I get it mary!"

"I like Violet! It only bothers me how cold she can be, borderline rude."

"She's just getting to know you babe" Katya searched something in her closet. "I have something for you" She found the object and pulled it out to show it to Trixie.

"Oh my god! where did you even get a guitar from."

"My dad found it yesterday in the attic, it was from when he was a teen" Katya handed it to Trixie

"It's beautiful," Trixie said while looking at the shine on the wood of the guitar.

"Maybe you could play something, something we both know" Katya smiled at Trixie.

"Ummmm" Trixie didn't know what songs Katya knew except one of them. 

"Kiss me, out of the bearded barley

Nightly, beside the green, green grass"

Katya grinned and sat down on the floor in front of Trixie who was sitting on the bed.

"Swing, swing, swing the spinning step
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress"

Trixie smiled while she sang, looking into Katya's eyes.

"Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me"

Katya saw Trixie make a little pause and she took the chance. Kissing her grabbing her jaw. Katya loved how Trixie sang. Katya loved how Trixie played the guitar. Katya loved how Trixie would tap her feet while playing. Katya loved how Trixie would press her lips when she took notes in class. Katya loved how Trixie moved her eyebrows when she talked. Katya loved how Trixie would talk with passion about her interests. Katya loved Trixie. But every time she thought about saying it she doubted herself. Is it too soon? Did Trixie feel that way too? What if Trixie got scared because of it? Katya had to stop the overthinking. She needed to say those three words that were burning out her brain.

"I love you," Katya said after pulling apart from the kiss.

"I love you too" Trixie grinned looking at Katya's eyes.

And they kissed again. Katya usually felt like the kisses were heavy, as she was hiding something every time she kissed the blond woman. This kiss felt light and confident. Knowing they agreed with each other.

Katya felt Trixie's hand reach under her shirt, placing it on Katya's waist. Katya grinned into the kiss and got up from kneeling on the floor to be on top of Trixie on the bed, straddling her. Trixie moved her hand to Katya's hips, squishing them. Katya bit Trixie's lips in excitement, Trixie moaned softly at the action. Katya ran her hands through Trixie's body, from Trixie's boobs to her hips.
"Why are you still wearing clothes?" Katya pulled apart from the kiss and stared at Trixie's eyes.
"Same for you"
Trixie grabbed the end of Katya's shirt and took it off, letting Katya totally exposed, since she wasn't wearing a bra. Trixie started to touch them while kissing her and then flipped them over, Trixie straddling Katya.

"You're so fucking hot Katya," Trixie said kissing down Katya's collarbone. "This feels like a dream"  She heard Katya's breath get heavier and felt Katya's hand reach the end of her shirt. Trixie took it off herself and let Katya suck on her boobs. Katya stopped sucking her boobs to kiss her again.
"Please touch me," Katya said in a breathy voice.
Trixie smirked and ran her hand from Katya's neck to her pelvis slowly.
"You look so pretty beneath me," Trixie said while starting to rub Katya's clit. Katya was already worked up and wet, Trixie loved it. She loved seeing what she could do to Katya, how she would melt under her touch. Trixie started to go faster.
"Fuck Trixie" Katya moaned in a breathy voice.
"You're such a slut" It seemed to come out of Trixie's mouth like an instinct.
"Fuck" Katya moaned "Harder"
Trixie obliged and she could tell that Katya was about to cum by looking at her face and by her shaking legs. Trixie loved staring at Katya's face while she fucked Katya.
"Aa-ah" a high broken moan came out from Katya's mouth and Trixie looked into Katya's eyes while she came.

Katya collapsed on the bed, Trixie gave Katya kisses all over her face and neck, giving her a little peck on her nose. Trixie was happy that she made Katya feel so good, tonight she wanted to give, she didn't need anything back. Katya stood up after recovering from her orgasm and after both, she and Trixie got in their shirts and looked in her drawers.

"Here it is!" Katya pulled out her dad's camera.

"A sex tape? already?" Trixie joked

"We could record something cute" Katya pressed the recording button.

"Hi" Trixie gave a smile and a wave for the camera.

"You're so cute Barbie" Katya got closer to Trixie.

"Just film us together" Trixie flipped the camera and then the screen so they could see themselves. Trixie leaned against the wall sitting on the bed and Katya did the same but resting her head on Trixie's shoulder.

"Soooo, it's 2 a.m, it's January 12 of 2010," Katya said looking at Trixie.

"13 days till 3 months of dating this creature from hell" Both of them laughed.

"You love this creature from hell tho" Katya tilted her head while talking.

"I do" Trixie smiled fonding into those blue eyes. "cut the cameras"

"I need to have you documented," Katya said flipping the screen and filming only Trixie, Trixie covered her face with her hand while laughing.

"Why?"

"You don't find a beauty like this anywhere"