Chapter fifteen, part two.

"Катя, идите сюда! We need to talk!"

Katya rolled her eyes and stood up, used to her parents being overdramatic.

"What is it Dad?" 

"Екатерина, come here and we'll talk"

Katya got a bit shaken by her full name being used. They were mad for real. She walked to her Dad's office, where her mom was sitting with him too. Katya lowered her vision and saw her dad's camera in his hand. Katya's stomach dropped. Her body started heating up and sweating.

"Sit down Katya," Her mother said pointing at the chair in front of her.

"What's this about?" Katya tried her best to not seem nervous.

"Same question for you" Her dad seemed to refuse to look at her. "You don't listen to when we talk to you, don't you? You don't give a fuck don't you Katya?" Her dad raised his voice towards the end. "We didn't raise you like this. You were already crossing lines, but this? This is the end. So disrespectful and disappointing."

Katya was freaking out, looking into her mother's eyes for shelter but all she received in exchange was a disappointed expression.

"You know how we feel about this kind of people Katya" Her mother spoke. "We don't like them. We don't like how they influence people. We don't like what they do. You aren't like that Katya" Her mother said coldly. "You won't be seeing that girl, Trixie anymore. First of all, you're grounded and second of all, we will have a little someone keeping an eye on you and third of all give me your phone right now"

"But- Mom, Dad-"

"Give the phone to your mother Екатерина!" Her father shouted and Katya obliged. "Go to your room"

Katya turned around and started crying, she cried from the office to the room. When she got into her room she noticed her window was now closed shut, no way of opening it. She searched for her old laptop in desperation to message Trixie. It wasn't where she left it, they took everything. Katya laid on her bed, face up. Her head and throat hurting because of the crying. Her eyes and face was puffy. She punched her bed and pillows in frustration a few times. Filled with the same anger she had when her brother died.
Katya scanned her room and found a photo where her mother was holding her when she was 4 years old. Katya grabbed it and smashed it on the ground, stepped on it, and smashed it again. She took the paper from the photo and broke it into little pieces, leaving it on the floor.

Everything Katya was building with Trixie was out of the window. She wasted all her time in something that turned out horribly. The one time she got genuine love and trust it was ruined. Katya wanted to smash everything that was in her room and beat up her parents. "Be quiet!" She heard her father scream. "Fuck you dad! You two are the worst parents I could've ever had!"
After realizing what she just said she ran to look at her room door. A few seconds later she heard her dad banging on the door, shouting curses in Russian. Katya got in a tight space there was between her desk and closet. Brought her hand to her ears, to drown out the noise and got into fetal position, all of it trying to calm herself down.

-

Katya woke up between her desk and her closet because of her alarm ringing. She turned it off. Katya went to the bathroom but didn't feel like brushing her teeth. She didn't feel like eating either. She didn't feel like changing her clothes either. She didn't feel like doing her make-up either. She didn't feel like brushing her hair either. Her mind was too busy reminding her how everything was fucked over because of a stupid camera. Katya actually woke up when she looked at who was taking her to school.

"Hey," Brian said.

Katya had to be strong, she had to be emotionless.

"Hi" Katya started walking with him.

"I'm gonna be the one taking a look at you. Don't even think of tricking me, you can't tell no one about what this, or you know what will happen."

"Oh yeah? What will happen?"

"Oh I'm sure you remember it well kitten" He smiled "Good memories"

Katya gulped and tried to not cry. This could not be happening right now. She was in real deep shit. Katya entered the school, watching Brian stay outside of her class, signing her he'll be there until she's out of the class. Katya walked in and saw Trixie saving a place for her. Katya took a deep breath and chose the only other seat left, the one the farthest away from Trixie. Violet who was in the class too looked at Katya, first with a confused face then with a worried one. Katya covered her face with her arms, resting on the desk. She couldn't dare look at Trixie, consumed by guilt and fear Katya kept her head down for the rest of the day. When she wasn't in class she was with Violet and Bob but if Trixie joined the conversation she would walk away after seeing Brian from afar watching her.

"What's going on Katya?" Violet asked

"Nothing? You all are being weird" Katya didn't look at Violet in the eye.

"Come on I can tell there's something happening"

"I'm just sleepy I slept really little last night, I'm fine V"

"Katya..."

"I just had a nightmare and couldn't sleep okay?"

"Kat-"

"You don't care about what's going on it doesn't matter"

"Are you doing drugs again Katya?" Violet face went totally serious

"Jesus, no, god no, I'm not," Katya said surprised.

"So, please tell me what's going on"

"I can't tell you Violet" Katya felt her throat close. "I'm going to the bathroom, please leave me alone." She felt her breath get irregular and fast. Katya got into a bathroom stall and tried to calm down by breathing slowly and deeply, she also drank water from the bathroom tap and washed her face. She stared at her face, her eyebags showing, her make-up from yesterday still there, her hair all messed up, the panic shining through her eyes. She heard the bathroom door open.

"Katya?" She heard the voice she loved so much say.

"Trixie, I can't, I need to go." Katya ran out of the bathroom to the outside of the school. 

Katya hid from Trixie outside of the school, behind some bushes. Katya heard steps come near her, her heartbeat got faster.

"Katya," Brian said. "What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered screamed.

"I wanna go home, I'll stay there, I don't care, just leave me there," Katya said panicking.

"Okay let's go." Brian handed out a hand to Katya but Katya stood up on her own.