Chapter eight.

Author's note: Hi! as you probably noticed I been posting pretty often. I like writing this story and I can't seem to keep the chapters for myself too long. Let me know if you like them!
also don't forget to comment if you want to, I love it ;)

-2008, Boston, Thursday.

Trixie and Katya kept talking through a couple of weeks, as well as Adore. Trixie became closer with her than with the rest of Katya's friend group. Trixie finally felt like she belonged somewhere. Her whole life was about moving in and out of houses without really feeling like she had a place to call "home". She never had more than 2 people that she could call friends, And she is glad that's changing. 

Trixie now knew that Katya has a passion for a not-so-great movie called "Contact", has a little collection of pocket knives, loves Julia Roberts, and that her family came from Russia 18 years ago while her mother was pregnant with her. Trixie didn't tell her that much about herself. She did tell her about her passion for music and her guitar-playing abilities. She barely told Katya about her family, but she did enough to paint a picture that wasn't pretty so she wouldn't ask about it.

They always sat beside each other when they had classes together which were, drama, English, and science. Katya was making constant attempts to make Trixie laugh and disrupt her concentration on whatever the teacher was saying that she was writing down in her pink notebook. And when the class finished Trixie would give her notes to Katya. Lunch breaks were fun, Trixie now sat with Katya, Adore, Violet, and Bob.

"On time Mattel, as always," The male teacher said as he wrote down on his book.

"Thanks!" Trixie entered the room with a smile "Katya is also here".

"Oh yeah," He said without even looking up from his book. Trixie rolled her eyes.

"It's okay Trix," Katya said lowering her voice." I don't care about drama". She sat down.

"I know but he should give you credit anyway," Trixie said while sitting down on the desk next to Katya.

"He should open his eyes to the hazard of sacrifices I made today to burst through that door at exactly 1 p.m," Katya said with a breathy victim-like voice.

"Fuck you" Trixie laughed while pulling her notebook out and Katya grinned.

"So," The teacher said standing up and putting his hands together. "Today we are gonna make a video project" He started walking around the class "For this project, we will need a camera, if you don't have one at home we have a few here in the school." "This project will also be done in pairs." As soon as he said that the students started looking at each other and whispering. "I will leave you some time to figure out the pairs." Once everybody had a pair including Trixie and Katya being together the teacher proceeded. "For this project, you all will be making your own news channels about the upcoming events in the school".

" My dad has a camera, it's in my backpack, I'll be the cameraman," Katya said.

"But we need more than one person to give the news"  Trixie turned towards Katya. "You can set up the camera and we can both talk"

"Can we get a weather report? you can be the weather girl!" Katya said excitedly.

"So you wanna see me in those short skirts and button-ups huh," Trixie said teasing Katya

"What? I never said that" Katya rolled her eyes although Trixie was right "wouldn't mind it tho" Katya said in a lower voice.

"huh?" Trixie said so that Katya would repeat what she said.