Chapter ten, part two.

Author's note (PLEASE READ): This chapter contains descriptions of sexual assault and rape. It also contains drug use. Tell me what you think about this chapter. I don't have the intention to offend anyone, I'm a bit worried someone will get mad.

-2008, Boston.

After a few minutes of kisses and hugs, they put their clothes back on. Getting out of the bathroom and into Violet's room the most silent way possible. They opened the door slowly, the clicking noise of the doorknob being not that loud. They made their way to the bed they were gonna share and got under the covers. Trixie wrapped her arm around Katya's shoulders, letting her rest on her chest.

Katya never had something like this. Cuddling after any kind of sexual interaction wasn't what she was used to. The first time she had a sexual encounter she ended up feeling dirty and empty. She spent her days repeating the very few memories of the event she had all day. After spending 3 months in this routine she started to go out. She wanted to forget the past and live in the present, even if it meant breaking hearts and staying out till 10 a.m. She remembered how she would hook up with girls every weekend, sometimes 3 in one night. Katya was distracting herself by keeping herself occupied all the time in something that made her brain release serotonin, which was sex and parties. She always ended up feeling used and cheap or being the one that used people. 

The worst thing is that she blamed herself for it. It was her decision. And now she had to live with it. Live knowing that she fucked people over for some momentary happiness. Live knowing that she will never get what was stolen back. Her innocence, Her childhood, Her privacy. Waking up every day feeling invisible and worthless. She had to live with this hurricane of feelings and urges for what seemed to be the rest of her days. When her brother died her nightlife and feelings became a lot quieter. Although her brother's death filled Katya with anger it also freed her in some way. She didn't have a constant reminder of the past. She didn't have the constant reminder that she'll never be as good as him. She stopped living under his shadow. Instead, she started to take care of herself with her newfound motivation.

Every weekend hook up's stopped, the parties weren't that frequent and insane anymore. She started to hang out with better people, like Bob. Bob was a big part of her journey to getting better. He grounded her and listened to her. She cared for her. Violet was in a similar position to Katya at the time and she got through it with help from Adore as Katya did with Bob. They later hung out together forming the friend group they have today. And because of getting better Katya was also here today. With Trixie holding her while she was sleeping after they had sex.

Katya's phone buzzed.

Violet

Congrats ;)

Katya tried her best to not laugh very loudly. Covering her mouth with her hand as she giggled.

Katya

Fuck off bitch.

It was great tho.

And with that Katya turned off her phone. Leaving it beside the bed. She closed her eyes and hugged Trixie before falling asleep in that position.

-

6:13 a.m

"Can you just fucking go away, Brian?" Violet said from downstairs.

"Shhh, you're gonna wake them up V," Violet's brother said.

"Don't call me that" 

"I'll call you what I want" Brian took a few steps up the stairs. "I'm staying home I don't care about your little friends"