Chapter Twenty-one

Trixie

04/28/21

Text me if you wanna talk.

04/29/21

Katya, just fucking talk to me.

04/31/21

Fuck off.

Trixie woke up because of the sound of her alarm, 10:00 a.m. She heard voices coming from the kitchen, she walked downstairs after brushing her teeth and putting pants on. Trixie's mother was having breakfast while crying. Worried, Trixie ran to her mom.

"Mom? What happened?" Trixie held her mother from her side and shoulder.

"Trixie, he, he left us." Her mother said shaking her head while resting it on her hand.

"Who?" Trixie said a bit confused.

"Alex!" Her mother cried out, crying even more.

"But he was an asshole!" Trixie argued even tho it probably wasn't the time to do so.

"I loved him, Trixie!" Her mother took her daughter's hand off her shoulders. "And we need to move now."

"What? Why? Why do we have to move?" Trixie's stomach dropped, she couldn't leave, not right now. She had so much stuff to figure out. And she also felt a bit comfortable somewhere finally. Her whole world came tumbling down.

"We can't pay rent here anymore." She cried "We'll have to go to another state. Maybe we will have to get roommates."

"I can work, I can babysit or something. I can make enough money mom!"

"We're in debt Trixie"

"Maybe if you didn't fucking drink so much you would have some money for stuff that's important!"

"Enough Beatrice. We are moving! Go to your room. I'll tell you when we're leaving."

"Fuck you!" Trixie stomped to her room. She was right. Her mother spent on everything else that wasn't for Trixie. She would spend on trips with her boyfriends, expensive dinners, and alcohol. But it was never Trixie. Trixie fell on the bottom of her mother's priorities. Even when she saw Trixie being hit once and once again she didn't say a thing until Trixie had a gun pointed at her head. Trixie walked in circles around her room. She was leaving everyone once again. But this time she felt like she had someone to say goodbye to. She still had unfinished business. Trixie changed into some denim shorts and a white T-Shirt, grabbed a Pendrive and went downstairs, and opened the door to leave.

"Where are you going!?" Her mom called from inside.

"To say goodbye to someone!" Trixie closed the door and started walking. She rubbed the Pendrive in her hand with her thumb.

She threw some stones to the window. No one opened it, so she threw more. After 23 stones were thrown the girl with messy blond hair opened the window. Her eyeballs moved from place to place, big dark circles surrounding them, her hands shaking and her mind going a thousand miles per hour. 

"Katya!" Trixie said with a smile that was washed away from her face after looking at what state Katya was in. "Katya?"

"Go away!" Katya threw a little doll at her. "I don't want you here!"

"With this again! Ugh!"

"You are the one who keeps on coming back! Did you learn that from your mother?" Katya threw an empty box of cigarettes. 

"Fuck you Katya! What is wrong with you? What happened with you?" Trixie looked at how sure Katya looked while talking.

"What happened with me? I opened my eyes!" Katya opened her eyes exaggeratedly. "I don't want you near me! I hate you, Trixie!"