CHAPTER 128

XANDER'S PoV

"Are you damn serious??"

She smiled genuinely. "Yes. I can't ask Yassy and the others to that because they're already protecting Ale."

"Yun naman pala eh. Someone's already in Cassey's back. Hindi na'ko kailangan dyan."

She smiled again and let out a small laugh. "You're just going to protect her even without touching her. Like, when you feel something unusual about the event or a person, you just need to trust your self and guts, look around then when you found one suspicious thing, person or a vehicles, just grab Ale's arm then move her somewhere she can't be find."

"Tsk. How should I know that?" I snapped. "Magiging mukang tanga ako nyan kakahanap ng kung ano sa paligid."

She lifted the next page of the paper and showing a R symbol, with a little crown above. "This is the only sign you would find or notice on the person's body or clothes, you can also see this on wheels and windows."

"Still. I can't do this."

Her smil fell down. "Why?? Do you need salary?? I can give you just please, please, protect our baby Ale."

"I don't need any money from you. I.. I just can't okay?? And also, I have a girlfriend."

Tinaas sya ang isang kilay. "So?"

"Tsk. My girlfriend is jealous with her, okay?? She doesn't like me sticking with her. She's just jealous."

"Then why are you with Ale when you were in Cardiff??"

"Because Kuya Xy asked me to and I can't say no to him."

"Ahh." Napasandal sya ng upo sa kanyang upuan. "Fine. I'll stop pushing you to do the job ."

Ngumiti ako. "Thanks."

"Can you just, give me a ride home?? I already checked out."

Napatingin ako sa relos ko. "Ahm, sure. Let's go."

"Great. My suitcases are right there."

Tumango ako at tinulungan sya sa suitcases nya. Meron syang dalawang suitcases, two duffle bags, one tote bag and her bag.

Isinakay ko yung sa trunk ko at pumasok naman sya agad sa loob. Hinayaan ko lang sya at agad ding pumasok sa drivers seat at nagseatbelt.

"How long do you plan to stay here??" I asked her as I started the engine.

"Ahm. I don't know. Maybe 'till we make sure that Ale's life isn't in danger."

"Bakit ba may gustong pumatay sa kanya?? Is she worth it to be dead??".

Her lips thinned. "Yes. Hundred percent, yes.'

"Okay. I won't ask again."

Tinuro nya kung saan ako dederetso ko kaya liliko hanggang sa umabot kami sa parang gubat na dito sa Manila, sabi nya pag-mamay ari daw ng kakilala nya ang bahay at hiningi muna ang susi para may matuluyan sya ngayon.

She was about to step outside when we hear gunshots. Agad akong napayuko sa gulat at agad na bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko.

'What the fuck is that?!'

"Shit." Camilla exclaimed before taking a gun inside her blazer. "Here, take it."

"I.. I don't know how to use it!"

"Just.. just hold it and point the gun whoever tries to hurt you?? Understood?? And please, just point on his ankle, arm or knee."

"Hin?? How did you know that its he??"