CHAPTER 144

SOMEONE'S PoV

I AM ordered to spy on the princess. It's not really my job but deal is a deal and I must follow my new master.

Holding the telescope, I'm watching the princess eat with her comrades and she's together with the prince and princess and some unknown faces.

"She changed. A lot." I never thought she'd cut her hair. I knew her, and I knew she loved her hair so much. "Something must happened."

My forehead creased when I saw someone approaching her highness with a furious aura. My eyes moved towards the man she's with.

My eyes widen when I recognize the guy. "Xander?"

"Who are you and why are you spying at our princess??" A strange voice suddenly occupied my attention. I stilled and didn't dare to move.

I can read his presence but I can't imagine his face. His presence isn't familiar in me.

"Answer me." A sharp blade was now pointing at my neck. I gulped and slowly raising my hands to surrender.

"My name is Inah. I was sent her by Master Hava."

"Hava??" I heard him whispered.

I lied. Master Hava is just my Master's friend. I don't want to expose her identity to whoever this man is.

"She's my Master and she ordered me to spy the princess."

"What reason??"

I tried to move my neck but I guess it was a bad move. He's way fast! Now, I am pinned onto the wall. I'm now facing him.

"I said— What reason??"

"None. I was sent here to spy the princess with unreasonable reason."

"How lond are you been here??"

"Yesterday and I just started to spy her."

I lied again. But yes, I was sent here yesterday but when my feet meet the soil of the Philippines I started my mission and watch the princess from her veranda. I managed to sneak in and out from their village with the help of one of their guards.

The guy stared at my eyes and I can't help to shake in fear. I am no assassin, I'm just a hacker and work for anyone. I'm not good at fighting nor shooting.

"You're lying, aren't you?? You're not that confident."

"I-I am not lying. It was the truth."

"Half truth. I must say."

He raised his hand and the next thing I knew I was hit at my nape and lost my consciousness.

XANDER'S PoV

SINABI KO lahat lag Jana ang nalaman ko at ngayon ito na ang nangyayari. Everyone is watching. Hindi padin sumasagot si Uraraka ng ipagisagawan bigla ni Jana yung nalaman nya.

'Pero may mali kase eh.'

Hindi ako sure sa sinabi ko sa kanya.

"Ano bang pinagsasabi mo??" Si Tope iyun at mukang galit sya. "My sister doesn't have that condition. She's fine."

"At talagang pati sa kapatid mo magsinungaling ka?!" Sigaw nanaman nya. Agad akong nagkibit balikat ng magtama ang paningin namin nu Ate Xindy.

"Sweetie. Calm down, please."