CHAPTER 143

CRISTHOP's PoV

I HAVE never been so bored in my life until now. 1 pm in the afternoon and we need to be under the sun for a whole hour just because our professor told us so. We are in our P.E uniform and hell, we are sweating. Kanina pa kami nag wawarm up dahil mag bebase ball daw kami pero dahil uamlis si Sir, hindi namin alam kunh kailan hihinto, although there's time na hihinto kami just to drink water or rest a bit.

"Cristhop, do you need to rest??" I saw Yasmin walking straight to me. I shook my head before seating under the big three. By group kami and obviously, me and Xindy are not in the same group. She is with Jane and Tine. I'm with Yasmin and Yuri. "Hindi ka inaatake ng migraine mo??"

I shook my head once again. I do have migraine every time I would be the sun's under. Hindi naman ganun kalala ang migraine ko, unlike kay Tine na kailangan nya talagang maitapat sa cool fan or something para mahimasmasan sya. She's lucky today dahil naka tapat sila sa medyo hindi ganun kainit na part ng baseball field.

I waved my hands when Xindy and I met eachothers eyes and then she continued their warm ups. Nakakailang ulit na ako ng warm ups kaya sa tingi ko deserve ko naman ang pahinga.

"I saw Yezcha and Dreas earlier leaving the mansion, together." I said while looking at Yasmin. "What's up to those two?"

"How would I know? Those two are weirds and besides, they look good together-- if they're together."

I silently agree to her. Hindi man halata sa muka ni Yezcha pero alam naming may gusto din sya kay Mynndreas, she is just thinking about what'll happen to her if she chooses to be with a royalty. 

After a couple of minutes, our prof came back and at last, magsisimula na kami. I am not really into sports kaya hindi na ako nag presentar na sumali, I'll be the audience.

Yuri— from our group, participated, as well as Yasmin and the other members, pero may natitira pa naman at isa na ako dun.

I saw Tine seating at the bench and I guess she doesn't want to participate too. Naglakad ako dun at naupo katabi nya.

"How's your head??" I asked her, still looking at the field. They're starting.

"It didn't visit me today. Hindi sumakit ulo ko eh."

"That's sounds good." Mahina syang natawa. "Have you seen Cassandra today??"

Nauna kaseng umalis kanina sa bahay yung anim at paniguradong mag papractice yun. I already reminded them not to allow Cassandra to participate sa practice nila and I know she wouldn't.

"Yeah. Theu were at the rooftop, may art class ata sila."

"Art class?? Why not do it inside the art room??"

She shrugged so I didn't continue to ask. Tanongin ko nalang mamaya.

After an hour, natapos nadin kami so now I'm cleaning my body under the cold shower. Mabilis akong naligo at nagbihis mg uniform, wala na kaming class after this dahil busy din ang mga professor. I'm planning to visit them sa rooftop.

"Babe." I called Xindy.

Instantly, she faced me with a very warm smile. "Hey, Babe."

"I'm planning to go to the rooftop, mind if you come with me??"

"Hmm!" Umiling sya. "Sasama ba sina Yasmin??"

"Ofcourse."

Me, Xindy, Jane, Yasmin Tine, Yuri, Kurt and Martin, together we headed to the rooftop and watch out little sisters and brothers to do arts.