CHAPTER 181

CAMILLA'S PoV

AFTER LEARNING what happened to her highness, we made our move. We cannot let that happen knowing our Majesty's life is in danger, well technically speaking, their life have been in danger.

It's morning here in Europe and probably night at Asia but Neryhcz is still awake, having a meeting with me and the others.

He read all the information we needed to hear while the other is secretly planning our move since the Trifecta already made their move on our Queen.

This is going to be big,

"The suspect are now on custody under the name of Lady Hemera. She's incharge since The Queen is not available at the moment, as for Madam Adrestia she's been too busy with her—" Cieldon, clears his throat. "— you know, her man?"

"Let Adrestia be." Duke Laoben seriously said. He leaned to his seat as he turned to Duchess Anisthai, even though she's seriously and heavily pregnant, she still walked into the meeting room. By her side is her husband, Duke Kaogen. "Anisthai, is that thing ready?"

Duke Laoben meant something and we all knew what it is. If that thing was ready then so are we.

"I'm always prepared and of course it is, no one harms my baby. Hell and those people will know the real fire after this." Her expression changed. I gulped.

Yeah, these people are scary.

"As I said, the suspects are now on custody under the name of Lady Hemera's name. Once they got interviewed, they will be shipped out to the sea and send them in OHQ at Lady Hemera's property. Torture isn't the answer as for the moment here but knowing Lady Hemera, her interview is going to be bloody."

"Is she going to fly with the suspects?" One of the Head Member asked.

"She's not but it won't take long since she's too excited to talk with the suspects." Cieldon was too detailed. "She may be excited but she said, she cannot leave the concert she started at the middle east side of asia."

"I've been watching Jaheak Porrah on my screen for over 10 minutes now and look what I've found." Count Mealan  suddenly talked and he shared screen the location of Jaheak Porrah, a well-known sniper in Spain.

"He's in the Philippines?? How? Yesterday he was flying to Seattle."

"Yep. Looks like he faked his location but since tampering and faking location is my thing, I noticed that something is wrong. Looks like our little mice forgot to delete his phone location."

I grimaced because that's too dump.

"Or is it?" There's a smile on Duchess Anisthai's face. "Remember Mealan, he has the Eleanor Hava on his back."

Count Mealan suddenly lost his smile and he stared at Duchess Anisthai for a couple of seconds before cursing. He's mad,

Eleanor Hava, she's one of the bosses of Trifecta or rather, another person who's too bitch around her highness.

"Other than Jaheak Porrah, looks like the other four is doing well since last week. They've been good and not doing anything bad."

"Camilla, I just remembered something." I turned to Duchess Anisthai. Her attention was on me but her eyes are on her husband.

"What is it, My Lady?"