CHAPTER 186

PoV

DAY FOUR OF XANDER'S training and now he is right now facing with the real deal. Nasa isang lamesa sila ni Lady Feqian pero nasa private pod padin sila ni Xander.

Magkaharap ngayon sila ni Lady Feqian at sa table ay may sangkatutak na mga libro, at doon kinakabahan si Xander.

Sana katawan ko nalang ang pagurin, 'wag na utak ko.

"I will teach you how to read body language and- disclaimer, once you master and finish this kind of training, something will definitely change in your perspective, especially to your love ones."

Hindi alam ni Xander kung bakit sya napalunok at parang may sumang-ayon sa loob loob nya.

"Reading body language have a lot of advantages to you, you can determine if your target isn't or is lying, their current emotions, their true motives through their movements or in their eyes etc.

"Body languages are alway accurate and sometimes you need mastery to fake it. It can also be a other way of communication. There are three major important parts of your body that possess body languages. You have your eyes, mouth and hands or sometimes your feet."

Biglang naging interested si Xander sa sinasabi ni Lady Feqian sa kanya kaya mas umayos sya ng upo at mas nakinig ng mabuti.

"Eyes, you can definitely see other people souls through their eyes, everyone knows that."

Really?

"You can catch a liar with just looking through their eyes. If the person keeps looking what surrounds them while you are asking or speaking to them, they might lying. Another thing you might see in a liar- if they are blinking too much while speaking, blinking can and might deceived you and blinking can increase your imagination." Lady Feqian pressed something in the remote she was holding and Xander saw eyes on the wall screen, they are blinking and looking up and down- like what Lady Feqian had just said.

"Next, if your talking to someone then their pupil and iris are gradually increasing for about 40 to 45% that means they are attracted to you or to someone they are looking at, they cannot help it since it's their body who does that."

40 to 45%?! How am I supposed to know that?!

"Tsk, you don't have to know if their pupil and iris is increasing or enlarging in that specific percent. You'll just have to look at it."

What the?! Is she reading my freaking mind?

"And no, I am not reading your mind."

Xander make face.

"Continue, another reason if the person keeps blinking and blinking, that also mean they're in discomfort or they are not comfortable to their surroundings."

Xander nodded his head while memorizing all Lady Feqian had just said.

May ilang sinabi pa si Lady Feqian about sa mata at kung ano ang nagagawa nito o anong malalaman mo kapag tumingin ka sa mga mata ng kausap mo.

Xander didn't know eyes could hold so much if you just keep looking at them and now, Xander is kinda nervous if he already done anything he has just heard.

Lady Feqian also taught Xander some eyes trick on how to make a liar confess anything or everything or just to caught a liar and some more other stuffs.

May mga nalaman pa si Xander about sa mga mata at fun fact naman daw iyun meaning may katotohanan at may research na naganap.

Eyes can make you uncomfortable. The doe and siren eyes can affect someone's feelings and eyes can speak when your mouth doesn't.