CHAPTER 152 : CAMPING 03 :

This is a very short update. Babawi nalang ako sa next update. Wala na talaga kaseng maisip right now. Enjoy reading <3

CRISTHOP's PoV

THE mechanics of game change. The brackets will be divided into four, hahatiin sa dalawang groups ang bracket A and B kaya magiging apat ang winners kada activity.

Bracket A2 kami, nasa Bracket A1 naman sina Xindy. The teachers explained how the activities will work.

There has 4 types of activities and for today the topic are history. Leader must picked a paper from the bowl and Cassey picked the topif Ancient Greek Puzzle, sa isang activity merong 19 questions and each question has 5 minutes timer, dedepender sa galing at scores ng grupo nyo ang makakakuha nyong stars, example, pag ang aming grupo ay may pinaka mataas na scores sa end ng apat na activities may additional kaming 3 stars, 2 stars naman sa top 2 and top 3 at 1 star sa panghuli. Gets?

Para hindi daw kami makalat habang nag tatravel papunta sa next room, iba ibang room daw kase every questions eh mag stastay kami sa malaking tali.

Sa harapan ang leader pero katabi ko si Cassey, gusto kong nasa unahan ako.

We read the paper thing and it says, we need to go to the 2nd Year buildin, floor number 1, room 3.

Lumabas muna kami sa bilog namin and we entered the classroom. Andun sa harap ang mag a-assisst saamin.

"Goodmorning everyone. My name is Miss Alim and I'm here to explain the mechanics."

I'll explain everything for you guys. She said, before we hear the question or the puzzle we must solve the unknown puzzle around the room and after that we can now hear or see the question or the puzzle, there's clues on every puzzle we solve, she said.

"Ready?? Start." The timer started and I immediately pulled my sister to the wall.

"There's an earth, a giant man, an apple, there's Heracl—"

"It's Atlas." Mabilis na sabi ng kapatid ko.

I sighed before moving forward. Lumapit kami kina Mark, we split up so we can solve the puzzle faster.

"There's a word here." Tinuro ni Mae ang isang word. "Forethought."

"Oh. Wait." Biglang sabi ng kapatid ko ulit. "Sino nga ulit yung isang kapatid ni Atlas? He's the protector and benefactor of mankind."

"Prometheus?"

"Yes. He's the one."

We solved the puzzle and we moved on to the last. Yassy and her team already solve the other one and it was Menoetius.

"Okay, last one. What is it, Baby Princess?"

"Hindi ko pa nga nakikita." Tumingin kami sa last puzzle. "But wait.. if Atlas are here and so his brothers, then must this one is—"

"Epimetheus?" I asked and she clapped her hands.

"I see you already finished. Now, here's your question." Jhasy chose to read it loud.

"What happened to the four sons of Iapetus and Clymene during the Titanomachy??"

"What the hell??"

"Ano daw??"

"I should have listened when history was discussed."

"Menoetius was killed by Zeus during the Titanomachy, Atlas held the earth with his bare hands after trucking Heracles to eat the apply, Epimetheus didn't participate during the Titanomachy but he married Pandora and Prometheus sided Zeus during the Titanomachy. That's all I remembered."