(☞^o^) ☞

Zchy's Note: The election that we just had is kinda affected us and we brought it up deep into our emotions, but all I can say is, if someone insulted you just because you chose this candidate, insult them back or better yet, just smack their head off.

And also, I know it's not easy dealing people with tightly mentality, I've also encountered some people that they chose to be violent towards others and they chose to cross over the line, in other words, they were below the belt, they're hitting personal space of others like bringing someone up that doesn't know the situation.,

I'm not siding with anyone right now because this note is addressed to all of us, including me.

If you want to hate someone, just say it in your head. Don't let anger control you, control your anger and make good use of it.

This election was very stressful for all of us and we just want the best for everyone, for our country but we forgot the we also need to be the best for ourselves. You have the freedom to protect your candidates, but remember to protect yourselves.

Don't let your anger get in your way, but if you want to hurt or slap someone, do it, honey. If they are at fault then there is no need for you to be afraid that you have argued with them.

Nobody is right, nobody is wrong because in such a situation, good hearts with good intentions always win (not all, tho). I know you're all under a lot of stress and just pray we learn a moral lesson from this election.

But seriously... don't let someone walk all over you, fight girls and boys and remember to show evidence and slap them on the face.