Chapter 7: One Hundred

Chapter 7

"Im just sayin' you deserve better." -August Alsina
---------------------------------------------

The whole ride to Ronnie's house I protested and demanded that he dropped me off at home, but he only ever chuckled at me and told me to enjoy the ride. That made me even more upset, but there clearly was nothing I could do because I sure as hell am not going to jump out of a moving vehicle on Ronnie's account.

The house that we pulled up in front of was nice, almost like it wasn't home of some king pin, killer. It was a nice baby blue on the outside with a cobble stone walk way up to the mahogany door, matching to all the other houses in the upty neighborhood. I didn't even realize that we were on the North side in one of its infamous bougie neighborhoods.

How the hell did he manage to live here?

"Come on an get up out my car." Ronnie stated before getting out. I rolled my eyes and stepped out before following him up the walk way.

I stayed silent as he pulled his key out to open the door. I was thankful because the sticky heat of today was killing me in just the few seconds of walking up to the door. Once we stepped into the house I was completely speechless, the house was gorgeous. There was detail in everything and he had some of the most nice and lavish pieces of furnisher. I almost forgot this was his house because it was decorated so nicely.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I stated as I took a seat on one of the couches in the living room. Ronnie turned to me and smiled nodding.

"Yea, a nigga got style huh?" He joked. I giggled a little and shook my head before he disappeared into the back of the house somewhere.

I took my chance and hopped up heading to the other side of the room to look at the pictures that sat on his end tables. There were two on each in nice glass frames. The first two was a picture of him and his dad fishing, the next two on the other end table showed Ronnie and his mama stirring something in a pot together and the last one was of him and his dad in a boxing ring when he was in middle school it seemed like. I smiled at that one because it was very cute and Ronnie and his dad looked very happy and I'm sure it had something to do with the big trophy sitting next to him .

"Whatchu bein' nosey for?" I heard Ronnie ask from behind me. I just shook my head and picked the picture up turning so he could see it.

"You used to be a boxer huh?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed the picture out of my hand before placing it back onto the end table.

I didn't realize when I first turned to him, but as he was reaching behind me to put the picture back I noticed he was shirtless. When he came back to stand up right my eyes couldn't help themselves, I scanned every bit of his perfectly sculpted body and didn't want to stop until he laughed. When I looked back up at his face he was smirking, and then grabbed my hand putting it on his chest and trailing it down his body until it came to the hem of his shorts that's when I snatched it away.

"This is yours Lena, the whole thing so don't be scared to touch if you want." He told me as he backed up and headed back into the back of the house, I opted on following him so I wouldn't just be wondering in his house.

It turns out he was walking into the kitchen. The kitchen was huge and gorgeous with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Something straight out of a Home Goods magazine. And then you had Ronnie standing around looking like something out of GQ magazine.

"You want somethin' to drink while I cook this food?" He asked as he pulled out all types of ingredients from the fridge. While he was bent down I was staring at his back.