Chapter 17: When She Actin' Up

Chapter 17

"Put that bitch up on the wall y'all; Mona Lisa"- Montana of 300
-------------------------------------
Ronnie

"Bro, don't even freak." Dolo tried to reason wit' me, but I wasn't hearin' it.

That nigga Gio sent them sons a bitches up in my crib? I should go kill his ass right now, I won't today, but please believe it's over for that nigga the next time I see him.

"Text Lena and tell her to come on, we rollin' out." I instructed. Dolo nodded and texted Lee real fast before we pulled 'round the block and came back outside of Henno's crib.

It put some type of relief out in the air for me seein' that Henno ain't the one gunnin' for me. Even though we got this little business beef, Henno is still a day one. That nigga showed me everything I need to know and for that I'm always grateful to him. I wouldn't tell nobody, but it'd fuck me up to have to take him out the game if he was the one who had did that dirty shit, but since I know it's Gio? Games is over, that nigga still salty and It ain't even my fault for how shit had went down that day, but that nigga cain't see that so now he doin' stupid shit that's finna find him restin' earlier than he anticipated.

We pulled up on the curb outside Henno's place and Lena was walking out of the house and down the lil walk way. I'm thankful for what she did for me today knowing how this shit could've taken a turn, but I'm also pissed as hell at her, and ion't even know what to say to her ass right now.

"Did you guys pick up all the feed?" She asked after slidin' in the back of the truck. Dolo pulled off and I jus' ain't say shit to her ass.

"Yea we heard it all." Dolo answered for me.

I felt Lena lean between are seats all up on my shoulder, but I ain't even look at her. She jus' don't know what the fuck she done did now that nigga Gio know where the fuck I stay. I tried to brush the shit off at first, but now that I see that nigga utilizin' that shit. So now it done turned into a big problem.

"Ronnie you okay?" She asked me. I still ain't answer her 'cause we can talk 'bout all this shit when we get to my crib.

Lena ain't try to talk to me for the rest of the ride back to the trap and I liked it like that. We switched cars and I had her hop in mines before we drove off to my place. She stayed quiet that whole ride too until I asked her what she wanted to eat from Taco Bell. That's the only time we talked to one and other 'til we pulled up to the crib, and got inside.

I put my keys in the little bowl next to the door while Lena walked into my room. I went ahead and dropped our food onto the kitchen counter, and then walked in after her. She was just taking off all her jewelry when I walked in.

"Is there a reason you haven't spoken to me since we left Henno's?" She asked after a while of me just watching her from the door way.

Might as well tell her what's good right now.

"Yea there is."

"Okay, and that reason is?"

"Cut the little smart ass tone I see you trynna cop over there," I first warned her making her roll her eyes. "but the reason is 'cause I'm pissed as hell witcho ass!"

"Why you mad at me?" She yelled.

"Because if it wasn't for yo dumb ass trynna be petty and shit, and have that nigga come getchu from my crib, we wouldn't be in this shit right now!"

She stepped back for a second and then shook her head. "So this is my fault?"

"Hell yea!"

"Nah nigga, that ain't my fault! You didn't even tell me that no one knew where you stayed at so how was I suppose to know to not ask anyone to come get me from out here?"