Chapter 18: Ridin'

Chapter 18

"Hold on tight to a nigga and be sure." -J. Cole

--------------------------------
Ronnie

"Ronnie?" I heard Lena call me. I looked up from the table and at her. I smiled watching her walk into the livin' room in my tshirt.

"Iight that sound good, so I'll see what I can do and I'll get wit' Y'all later." I stated finishin' up my conversation on the phone.

I ain't wait to hear whatever Dolo had to say, I just hung up, and motioned for Lena to come over. She slowly walked over, and I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled at her. She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Good morning."

"How you feelin'?" I smirked makin' her laugh and hit my shoulder.

Last night after I fucked her senseless on the wall she went to sleep, but had woke up at like three in the morning wanting it again so I didn't deny her. I would say the second time, I made love to Lena. I was givin' her my all, and I know she was doin' the same. To make love you gotta be in love and I'm damn sure in love with Lena. This girl don't know how much she got my heart in this lil bit of time. Makin' love to her was just one way I'm gone show her, she mine forever now which mean I'm gone get her outta this mess and give her everything she's ever needed. My queen gone have it all.

"I feel fine." She smiled while goin' to pop a pimple on my face.

"That don't explain why you cript walked you ass up in here."

She laughed and then smacked me in my forehead. "Shut up, 'cause I damn sure didn't cript walk in here. You wasn't hittin' it that good."

Now I know her ass lyin'. The way she was screamin' prove that shit. I'm shocked the neighbors ain't call the cops on us thinkin' somebody else got killed up in here.

"Yea okay. Well let me take you back in this room and hit it right."

"No! No, I'm too sore."

"Exactly. Ass trynna flex to hard on me." I laughed her.

She is so beautiful. Every inch of her is beautiful, and when they say girls be glowin' after sex, that shit is true. Lena glowin' bright as hell, and just looks absolutely stunning. She will be the mother of my children and I caint wait because any kids I have wit' her gone be beautiful. Facts.

"So who were you talking to before I came in here?" She asked. I huffed gettin' pissed all over again about the shit I had to hear yesterday.

"Dolo. Had to get shit together for when I see Gio."

She stared at me, and then sighed throwing her head back a little. I don't know how she feel about the whole Gio situation, but I honestly don't give a fuck. This shit wit' Gio been played out for a little too damn long and I'm a nigga that don't take shit lightly when it comes to disrespect, and that nigga disrespected in a big ass way. He been draggin' my name all through my fuckin' streets, and then committed the ultimate disrespect by sendin' niggas through my crib and havin' them lay hands on my girl. I'm takin' Gio's ass out today, ain't finna be no more games with this nigga.

"Ronnie what is y'all problem anyways?" She asked after standing up and turning to face me.

"Whatchu mean? He had niggas come through my place--"

"No, I mean what's been y'all beef before all of this? Y'all had problems way before this stunt, so what's good?"

I know exactly what Lena is trying to get at, but I ain't finna tell her shit. The beef Gio got wit' me been a problem and some shit that's weighed on my conscious for years, and I ain't trynna have Lena know about all that. I honestly don't want to tell her because I don't want her to think she can leave me over this shit. I'm not lettin' Lena go for nothin', and I really believe if she hear what the fuck happened she gonna try and run from me first chance she gets. And that's just not happening.