Chapter 11: Coming To Terms

Chapter 11

"Baby take it all. I'm ready to fall, what about you?" -Keri Hilson
--------------------------------------
Ronnie

"Nah niggas I gotta go, but don't forget to put all that shit up!" I told Donnie before leavin' out the factory in Linvista.

I got rounds of my own I need to be makin' today wit' some of our more high payin' niggas, and I was gone get Lena later today so I could fuck wit' her and make sure she still ain't talkin' to that nigga Gio. I was serious as hell when I told her to stop that shit, 'cause she is mine now; Point, blank, fuckin' period. I wasn't just kissin' on her to piss her off I was kissin' her soft ass lips because that mean she mine now. She ain't gone be kissin', talkin to, or fuckin' wit' other niggas. She mine an that's that.

I pulled up to my first drops crib an got up headin' to they door. After knockin' a couple times he came out the house dappin' me up and shit.

"What's good Ronnie!"

"Y'know, same shit different day." I shrugged.

"I feel you bruh, well come on in." He stated before turnin' around and walking into his house.

I walked in behind him knowin' the usual routine. Any smart nigga know better than to make any typa drop just out in the open, that's how the FED's getcho ass, no questions asked. Won't ever catch me doin' no sloppy shit like that, or any of my men, they all know the shot go down either in the crib, at the factory or at they own houses. No nigga of mine gone have the ops lookin' into what I built, shits too big and took too long to put together just for some fuck nigga to fuck it all up from not following procedure.

"Hey Ronnie." Rasheeda, Mike's baby mama smiled at me while she walked past into the kitchen where they daughter was sittin' at the kitchen table.

"What's good Rasheeda." I nodded at her before followin' Mike over to his couch.

I used to fuck wit' Rasheeda before Mike had knocked her up. For the longest home girl was trynna pin her baby on me, but all these hoes no I don't take no typa chance wit' gettin' them pregnant. I wrap my shit up and still pull up, so when she came through what that damn baby talk I cut that off quick fast and in a hurry. I'm too busy to be worried wit' a baby anyways.

"Iight bruh, here's whatchu wanted." I told him before pullin' at his three bags of weed and handin' it to him. He nodded smilin' an what not before slappin' a hundred in my hand.

"I 'preciate you bruh. Thanks for comin' out here man."

"You know it ain't nunin', but why you only want this little? Yo ass usually be one of my highest payin'." I told him. He sighed and got to shakin' his head.

"Man, Rasheeda want me to chill out wit' the smokin' an shit 'cause her mama finna move in wit' us. Like I give a fuck! If it wasn't for that woman bein' on a damn oxygen tank I wouldn't give no fucks, like at all."

I started crackin' up at him. This nigga is a clown. "Man you ain't shit for real."

"Aye I'm just sayin'! 'Cause if I don't do this shit all my weed money gone have to go to some damn hospital bills." He shook his head. I got up still laughin' before dapping him up.

"Alright man. I'll holla at you later." I yelled over my shoulder before heading out they door.

Two more drops and then I go get my girl.

------------------------------------
Lena

"Mama, I need to talk to you." I told her as I peeked my head into the kitchen. She turned from the stove and towards me with a smile.