Chapter 24: You Better Hope

Chapter 24

You Better Hope
-----------------------------------
Ronnie

"So you wanna tell me one more time why you thought it was a good idea to fuck with my money Ant?" I asked lil dude while he laid on the ground in his basement.

"Ronnie it wasn't me man!"

"It wasn't you Ant, but my money is in your house, under your bed, and your on my cameras taking the shit in the first place? Ant why would you lie man. You cain't be goin' out like a damn pussy. That's fucked up." I shook my head and stood up letting him plead one last time to me.

It suck that I gotta do this 'cause Ant only seventeen, but fuckin' wit' my money is a no-no. I don't take that shit kindly, and I don't understand why these niggas don't get it! Now they gotta loose they life over a couple thousand; shits sad, but it is what it is.

I took the safety off my shit, and shot his ass three times in the chest. He was probably gone from the first bullet, but I was makin' sure. Cain't leave nobody to go snitch and tell. I gave the gun back to Dolo, and we all quickly touched our shoulders and then forehead before I headed for the front door with my money in the duffle back Ant had it all in.

"Yall know to clean this shit up. Burn him out in D-Cap though. " I instructed and then headed out back, over the fence, and down the street to my car.

I parked far out, and took the back entrance so if shit gets to the cops nobody can say they saw my ass runnin' in and out of the house. I'm not takin' no falls like that. I hopped in the car, and through the money in the back deciding to just go straight home to Lena instead of stopping at the factory to drop the money off. I already feel horrible for leaving her so I gotta get home asap. I swear I'm gone stop doin' this stuff to her.

I drove back to the crib, but when I got there the front door was wide open, and the glass that framed the door was shattered. I immediately ran up out my car and into the house grabbing the gun that was in the kitchen. I walked around the whole house looking for Lena, but she wasn't anywhere.

"Fuck!" I yelled while running back downstairs.

I pulled my phone out, and called Jay first. This nigga keep up with all the talk around town so he would be the only muhfucker wit' any news 'bout where Lena might be.

"Hello?"

"Yo, Jay, where you at?" I asked while going back outside and getting into my car.

"At the crib, why?"

"Someone broke into my crib, and Lena ain't there. "

"Woah! So what you sayin' nigga? You think someone took Lena?" He asked.

It sucked like shit to say it out loud, but Somebody did take my girl, and it's over for whoever did. I'm not holdin' shit back when I find the nigga. I'm straight takin' whoever this nigga is, out. Imma make sure he feel the shit.

"I know someone got her. You hear anything you let me know first." I told him before hanging up.

I headed back in town thinking about who the hell it could be. I ain't have no beef with nobody recently so I don't know why anyone would want to take her. Plus Lena stay to herself, she don't fuck with nobody outside of my niggas, and Marisol so I know she ain't got no beef. What I do know though, is that this shit is my fault. I should've been home like she wanted me to be. This shit is eatin' me up inside knowing that it's my fault, and I swear when I get her back I ain't ever leavin' her alone again.

I drove over to the factory and walked to the back heading straight for lock up where all my guns were stashed. I packed up a few of them, and then headed out going to Kayo's crib. I don't want to have him scared and shit 'bout Lee, but he gotta know, and I need his help to find her. I walked up to his door and banged on it a few times. After a while he came to the door with Marisol right behind him.