Chapter 19: Disrespect

Chapter 19

Disrespect
----------------------------------
Ronnie

I watched Lena grab all her shit from the backseat, and get it together before she tried to grab the door handle, but I grabbed her arm making her look at me. She been all quiet and shit since I told her I was gone have to drop her off, and she been makin' me feel bad as shit.

"Lena tell me what's goin' on. Whatchu been so quiet for?" I asked her. She moved around in her seat, and then shrugged.

"I don't know. Guess I just don't have anything to say."

"I know you ain't lyin' to me right now Lena." I scolded her. "Tell me what's really up mami."

She huffed, and then leaned back into the seat, and I did the same. We ain't gone get no where if she don't tell me shit. I already know she probably scared to be fuckin' wit me and shit, but I need to know what else is goin' on wit' her. I don't want to roll out and she still here feelin' some way towards me. I love this girl, and I don't need her to feel any less towards me over some old shit.

"I don't know what you want me to say Ronnie!"

"I want you to say what you feelin' like Lena! What's goin' on in yo head, tell me if you tryin' not to fuck wit' me no more. Let me know whatever is goin' through yo mind that as yo nigga, I can help you wit' right now. And yo ass ain't goin' in that house 'til you tell me."

She rolled her eyes, and then turned her body so she was facing me. "I don't know how I feel Ronnie. Its like really I just don't know what to feel. I love you, know that, but I can't handle the fact that some niggas probably chillin' 'round the corner waitin' to kill me right now just because I'm with you!" She yelled.

I nodded seein' where she comin' from. I get that she scared, and shit, hell a nigga was scared to really even start fuckin' wit' her when I first came over to her crib because that shit that happened wit' Gio sister never left my damn mind. I always gotta think that anybody I start fuckin' wit is at risk, especially if they my girl, and I always had to think about that every time I came around Lena. Though I see where she comin' from, don't mean I'm just gone let her ass go.

"Iight, I hear you mami, but you ain't sayin' shit that I don't think about every time you come around me." I explained to her. "You need to understand that, that shit that happened to Carly opened my eyes to some shit and made me be on my toes more. I know better now, that's why I had the crib out where no one would have guessed, that's why I don't let people know who I'm related to, and that's why I tried not to fuck wit' any females until yo ass came along."

She looked up at me, and I bit my lip trynna think about what I was gonna say next. This shit might be the only thing to get her mind right when it comes to messin' wit' me.

"Look Lee, I'm more hip to this shit and I know niggas gone be gunnin' for us, but I'm not gone let anyone get to you baby. I already looked for some new cribs some where else, and if you want I can have niggas stay outside yo house when you not with me if that makes you feel better. I'm tellin' you baby, I'm not letting anything happen to you." I'm soundin' desperate as fuck right now, but I don't want to lose this girl.

She smiled a little and then nodded. "Okay Ronnie, Im gonna trust you, and I'm gonna keep riding for you baby, but you gotta promise me you want let all this shit ever catch up with us. Im down for you, but I don't want either of us loosing our lives over this shit."

I grabbed her face and kissed her before letting her go, and nodding. "I don't know how many times I'm gone promise yo ass Lena; neither of us is goin' down because of this shit."