Chapter 14: Never Again

Chapter 14

"No remorse and no sorrow, and the next one a y'all niggas try me like that
I swear to God man I'm really gon' snap." -Busta Rhymes
------------------------------------
Ronnie

A nigga heard a little thump and I jumped up real fast. When I looked over some niggas was trynna carry Lena out the room door. I reached in the nightstand and pulled out the one gun I keep in there and and cocked that shit before setting of rounds in both the niggas legs. They dropped Lena and fell on the ground so I rushed over and dragged her across the ground out the way while she still stared at the two niggas.

"What the fuck is yall doin' in my muhfuckin' crib?" I yelled. I went over and snatched both they little masks off.

I ain't never seen these two niggas 'round these parks before, and I know damn near everybody that live out this way. These might be some niggas from FVM, but I don't know how they would know where I stay.

"Who the fuck sent y'all?" I barked after kickin' them both.

These niggas better answerin' correct or that's they ass.

"I ain't tellin' you shit!" One gritted. I looked at the other one and he just shook his head.

"Yall might as well tell me, yo dumb asses gone die anyways , this loyalty shit ain't finna matter where yall goin'."

"Fuck you nigga, I ain't gone die bein' no damn snitch." The one wit' the reckless ass mouth piece spoke up.

That pissed me off so I set rounds off in his ass killin' him damn near instantly. I looked over at the other nigga who was lookin' nervous and decided on leavin' his ass. I'm gone get some damn answers outta this one.

"Who. The. Fuck. Sent yall?"

He shook his head again and I shook mine too before snatchin' his dumb ass up off the ground and draggin' him into the kitchen, I through him up against the stove and let him sit on the floor for a little bit. I set off a shot in his hand making him scream.

"Don't touch shit or you gettin' another one." I warned before walking back into the room.

Lena was still right where I left her on the floor looking scared out her damn mind. I get it, so I gently grabbed lil mami up and took her into the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet. When I flicked the light on she had a big ass cut on her forehead and she was bleedin' real bad.

"They hurt you any where else baby?"

She shook her head staring at me. She looked like she done seen a ghost and she was shakin' so I know she had ta be scared as hell. Shit she should be, some random ass niggas run up on her while she sleep ain't no chill shit.

"Aye put this towel on that and keep it pressed there. I'll be right back, and don't close yo eyes for long okay?" I asked her. She nodded again and I left out the bathroom back to the kitchen where ole dude was still sitting on the ground.

"So you want to tell me who the fuck sent you now little nigga?"

"wala I magsalita ingles!"

"Nigga what?"

"He said he doesn't speak English." I heard Lena speak up from behind me. I turned to her and she walked in slowly with the towel still pressed to her head.

"Fuck is he speakin'?" I asked her while she walked over to the knife rack and grabbed one of the little ones.

I watched her every move wonderin' what the hell she was finna do . She crouched down in front of ole dude and cut his arm makin' homeboy scream again.