1

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Halmeoni! Have you seen my white and blue striped sweater?" I yelled from my room it's Monday we had a week break from school for Chuseok and I'm already late I can hear Jungkook honking the horn from outside and I'm still shirtless in my messy ass room.

I get no answer from the elderly women and huff loud blowing the bangs out of my face as I hear more honks coming from outside I roll my eyes and stand to my feet.

"Halmeoni I'm gonna be late!!" I yelled louder stomping downstairs almost slipping at the little carpet at the bottom of the stairs as I march to the laundry room.

"Stop hissing kitten here is your sweater," she said handing me my sweater I smile and take it the fabric is warm coming fresh from the dryer I slip it over my head.

"Thank you I'm out," I said kissing her cheek

"Have a nice day kitten!" I hear her yell as I head towards the front door slipping on my Hightop Vans grabbing my black side bag and slipped out the door.

I hop down the patio stairs noticing the lawn might need to be mowed again there are a bunch of dandelions scattering the front yard but I actually like the little weeds they always getting outshined by the other flowers so I can relate to them.

I get to Jungkook's old beat down Aston Martin DB4 it was his grandfather car and he got it on his 16th birthday he absolutely loves it but it's old as fuck smells like dusty old leather has no heat probably bad for the planet and I can't believe it still runs but here we are plus he picks me up every day so I don't complain that much.

I sit down in the car then close the creaky door hearing the soft songs playing on the radio then immediately I'm being yelled at but the younger and the older one in the back.

"Yah! What were you doing taking a shit? I said I was outside 12 minutes ago!" Jungkook spat I roll my eyes buckling up as he drove off.

"I know! Don't yell at me I'm sensitive you brat," I said taking an apple out of my bag for a quick breakfast.

"You are not sensitive your mean as hell," Namjoon said I glare at him and bite my Apple.

"Shut up and stay back there little boy," I said he snatched my Apple away as I was about to take a bite "Yah! My grandmother spent so much money on my teeth be careful" I spat he took a bite and gave it back to me.

"You took so long and your street is so small so when Jimin pulled out of his driveway he couldn't get buy and he flipped me off as he drove on the grass to get by me on his motorcycle" Jungkook huffed I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't find my sweater and he is an asshole like who drives their motorcycles to school sounds like a bunch of bull to me," I said chewing on my Apple

"Can believe you and him are neighbors and don't talk anymore" Namjoon said I scoffed

"He literally lives four houses down and why would we talk we are invisible to him and his friends,"  I said almost finishing my Apple while Jungkook took a rough turn I glare at him as my head almost hits the window.