17

Jimin POV

  Jimin POV

I'm exhausted but I feel happy and I wasn't even focused during school or soccer because my mind was on Yoongi.

I shouldn't get my hopes up again because he said he wanted to be friends but even that is enough right now.

I'm driving home from school on my motorcycle I had to stay back for a few hours of course for practice and my body is kinda sore and I'm really hungry and tired so when I turned onto my street I felt a little relieved but that immediately disappeared when I saw flashing lights and an ambulance parked outside Yoongi's house.

I stopped right in front and took off my helmet to see what was happing I see first responders loading Mrs. Min into an ambulance and Yoongi yelling and waving his hands arguing with one of them.

"T-This is ridiculous! I'm her grandson and I c-can't ride in the ambulance! She can't go alone!" He spat

"Sir calm down I told you many times only spouse and parents allowed in the ambulance," she said

"BULLSHIT THATS BULLSHIT" He yelled I ran over to them.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked Yoongi whipped his head around his eyes were filled with tears they streamed down his face he was only in pajama pants and a white long sleeve shirt.

"J-Jimin my halmeoni she slipped and f-fell she h-hurt her arm!" He cried I grabbed his arms to steady him he was panicking "N-Now they won't let me g-go with her! She's in pain she cried I've never s-seen her cry" he sobbed

"Shh hey it's okay Yoonie it's okay," I said sliding my hands up and down his arms hoping it's smoothing.

"N-No Jimin i-it's not s-she's hurt" he cried I moved to cup his face and wiped his tears

"Breath Yoonie breathe" I whispered he was heaving short breathes I turned towards the first responders.

"He really can't ride with her? She's all he has right now their immediate family" I said she sighed

"I know but we have a protocol we can't bend the rules the longer we stay here the longer she is in pain," she said I sighed and turned back to Yoongi he looked at me with wide eyes.

I cupped his face he started to cry "Listen dandelion they have to take we can't stay here and argue with them so for her to get better they need to leave but I promise I will take you to the hospital I'll even follow the damn ambulance the whole way there but we have to let them take her for now you understand?" I whispered more tears fell but he nodded.

"O-Okay" he whispered I turned around and gave her a nod they jumped into the ambulance and turned on the lights and noise than speed off.

"Come on we gotta go," I said and lead him to my bike I told him to the seat then I put my helmet on him since I only brought one I get in front and start the engine it roared "Hold on tight dandelion," I said