16

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Why are you wearing sunglasses and a hoodie like Brittany Spears hiding from the paparazzi?" Jungkook said when I got into his old ass car.

"Shut up and leave Brittany out of this she has gone through enough" I huffed closing the door and sitting back relaxing as Jungkook started his old car and drove off.

"True your right but what's up with you?" He said I sighed and leaned back and looked over my shoulder Namjoon isn't here.

"I couldn't sleep at all and I just felt weird all night" I whispered then took my sunglasses off putting them in my bag I was wearing black joggers and a black Fila hoodie it was a lazy outfit today "Also where is Namjoon?" I asked

"He said he didn't need a ride today I don't know but what's up with you?" He asked I frowned.

"Jimin and I got into a fight and it's bothering me way more then it should" I whispered fiddling with the strap of my bag.

"Damn you two didn't even last 48 hours as friends" He laughed I poked his shoulder aggressively.

"Be quiet...it just being with him brought back a lot of memories I buried deep and I didn't like those feelings resurfacing again" I mumbled

"Your acting like you two just broke up" he said stopping at a red light I scoffed.

"Please don't even bring that up him and I wouldn't make a good couple" I said has he kept driving I roll down the window because I feel a little warm letting the morning air hit my face.

"What makes you say that?" Jungkook asked

"Well maybe...when I was like five I wanted to marry Jimin and maybe I liked him but I was five so it doesn't count and because he is a giant jerk he charms people into his trap then spits them out and I don't wanna be with someone like that I want something real" I said I feel Jungkook pat my shoulder.

"Yours so cute sometimes Hyung and I don't think you should dismiss Jimin so fast he is a good guy" he said I blinked at him as we approached the school.

"What? You want me to date him or something?" I asked that sentence sounding crazy.

"I didn't say that I'm just saying keep an open heart don't let what Jimin said and did when he was five describe his the whole character we all do stupid shit when we are kids like one time I tried to eat a whole package of Oreo's and I did do it but it just gave me a stomach ache and I threw it up in my bed but was scared of getting in trouble with my parents so I just left it and sleep with it that night," he said I scrunched up nose.

"You we're going somewhere with that in the beginning but you lost me in the end with the throw up in the bed," I said as he pulled up to the school.

"I was just trying to prove my point kids are stupid don't hold onto whatever he said or did when he was young he wanted to start over you can't stay pissed at him forever," he said as we parked the car I sighed.