10

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Good morning buddies" I said meeting my friends in the student parking before school started we are sitting in the back of Seokjin's trunk waiting for the bell to ring I hope up into the truck and take my seat.

"What no breakfast today?" I asked but Taehyung held up and hand.

"Any minute now" he said I stare confused until two girls run up to the truck with brown bag in one of there hands and a tray of drinks in the other girls hands.

"Oppa! We got we asked for!" one smiled while the they both held up the food like it's was a prize possession.

Taehyung smirked at us then jumped down from the truck "Wow thank you girls I really appreciate it" he smiled at them they already were a blushing pink face mess tucking hair behind there ears as Taehyung took the food.

"Of course we don't mind please eat well Oppas!" One girl smiled these two have to me freshman all of them are in love with Taehyung and he use it to his advantage.

He leans in close to both their faces and untucks one of the girls hair "both of you are quite beautiful such nice girls" he said with a wink I hear Seokjin scoff.

"T-Thank Oppa" one said then see looks at me I smiled at her she blushed even more "D-Do you think we could...come back and hangout with you and Jimin Oppa?" She asked Taehyung stood straight and smiled.

"I know both of us would love your company maybe a coffee shop" Taehyung said and Taehyung looks at me "Right Jimin" he asked I smiled

"Maybe I have soccer" I said

"Yes! Your an amazing soccer player Oppa! I'll cheer for you at your first game" she said I chuckled

"That's very sweet thank you" I said they both bowed

"Enjoy your breakfast Oppa's!" They said and walked off Taehyung let out a breathe and hopped back up.

"That conversation went on for so long like I just want my fucking breakfast sandwich" Taehyung said sitting back down he opened the bag while Seokjin took the drinks handing me one.

"You made them buy us breakfast?" I asked sipping my coffee.

"No they offered and free food am I right" Taehyung said handing me a sandwich "it's ham, egg and cheese your welcome" he added I huffed and took it

"Whatever but poor girls they think we are gonna go out with them" I chuckled biting my sandwich

"Honestly like they are too young like my women out of training bras" Taehyung said Seokjin scoffs

"That's so fucked up" Jin chuckled Taehyung shrugged.

"I mean there like 16 that's a case and I'm a nice guy" Taehyung said