11

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I open the doors to the cafeteria and do a quick scan with my eyes looking for him because I meant what I said this morning about trying to express my interest in Yoongi so that's what I'm doing right now and what Taehyung and Seokjin said about me not knowing how to flirt was wrong I'm a giant flirt.

My eyes finally land on him in the back by the vending machine he is eating a fruit cup talking to his friends I let out a breathe walking over to the table and of course people watch me as I go they wave at me and some girls smile brightly at me I won't lie I do love the attention I get it's nice to feel loved have everyone admire you.

I just wish he looked at me like that...

I walk over to his table with all my confidence and sit down at the empty chair they all stop chatting and stare at me like I'm a circus animal one of his friends has his eyes so wide I feel like it will pop out.

"Hello friends," I said and turn towards Yoongi since I sat next to him then I lean in and smile at him "Hello lover" I whispered he started to choke on his fruit cup coughing loud I patted his back.

"Don't choke now Yoonie" I whispered he cleared his throat patting his chest.

"W-What?" He whispered I smiled at him and took a Honey butter chip from the bag on the table popping it in my mouth.

"I hope you were calling Jungkook your lover because I know damn well it's not me," Yoongi said pointing at Jungkook.

"Hey don't drag me into this there are enough Jikook stories on here," Jungkook said waving his hands in the air.

"Jungkook is a great teammate but no I wasn't talking about him," I said Yoongi glared at me.

"I am not your lover" he huffed crossing his arms "Why are you sitting here anyways" he added I smiled and tapped the table.

"What I can't miss your cute face? Plus..." I whispered the last part moving closer to him "Aren't we closer now we did kiss" I whispered he blushed and pushed my face away.

"S-Shut up" he huffed I chuckled and leaned back.

"Anyways I actually come over here because I mean since we're all best friends now to invite you to the soccer game on Friday it's the first one of the season," I said he continued to eat his fruit cup.

"Why do you want me there? And after one kiss were suddenly friends? Something doesn't line up to me" he said licking the spoon he was using and it was distracting me so I took it away.

"Yes! Ever heard the saying kiss and make up that's what we did" I said he rolled his eyes and took his spoon back "But really you should come to the game it's always fun the cheerleaders and band come out and the crowd gets loud" I said he just stared at me he looks so cute like this fluffy blonde hair and a loose white t-shirt and blue denim jeans a silver necklace with a peace sign at the end and silver hoops in each ear.