37

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"You're gonna get in trouble for having a Electric kettle in your dorm" Namjoon said I just ignored him and stared at the bubbles as the hot kettle heated up.

"I bought this tea from a website it was $22 and took a couple days to deliver so I'm gonna fucking drink it I don't care if the RA comes at me I'm not scared of him" I huffed watching the kettle heat up.

"Why would you spent $22 dollars on tea?" He spoke from where he was sitting on my bean bag chair.

"I saw a Tiktok and I had to buy it plus it's supposed to relax you and I've been so anxious these days" I whispered picking up the kettle when it was done boiling I grabbed my cat mug placing the tea bag inside carefully pouring the water in the smell of the tea filling the room.

"Why are you anxious?" He asked I carefully grabbed my mug sitting at my desk chair holding it with two hands blowing on it.

"Well adjusting to this new school for these few weeks is making me anxious also I feel like something bad is gonna happen and even with the money my parents left me for college this school is way more expensive and I don't know if it's enough to cover all four years..." I whispered sipping my tea it taste delicious.

"Yeah I was like that my first year it gets better don't pile it on so much at once and you can always apply for scholarships I'll help you don't worry to much drink you're $22 tea" he smiled dimples on display I chuckled into mug.

"Thank you Joonie" I spoke he shrugged.

"Can I have some tea?" He asked I shook my head at him.

"Nope" I said popping the "p"at the end when there was a knock at my door I looked at Namjoon he sighed and got up to open the door it swung open letting in Hoseok.

"Ayeoooo!" He sang walkind in loudly he had a box in his hands tossing it to me I quickly caught it "That's mail was for you downstairs" he said plopping down on my bed dramatically "Shit I'm tired from dance practice!" He huffed

"Yah! If your sweaty get off my clean sheets" I spat he rolled off my bed "Also how the hell did you get my mail you need to show your room key?" I said he took off his socks wiggling his toes.

"The RA as thing for me so he opened your mail box for me and I was just checking if your grandmother sent you anymore cookies" he spoke I scoffed with the box on my lap.

"That's so fucking illegal and I'm telling Tae and Jungkook about the RA" I said he just giggled.

"Go ahead I like when they are jealous it's sexy they fuck me harder" he said I scrunched up nose Namjoon gagged.

"Now I definitely need the Tea" he said I just ignored Hoseok and looked at the box in my lap looking at the label.

From: Park Jimin
450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305