18

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

Things are weird!!

Like I don't understand anything anymore like my heart and my feelings are a mess since Saturday morning when I woke up in fucking Park Jimin's arms like he was holding me and my face was on his chest and I literally panicked when I woke up because I have never woke up in someone arms that wasn't my grandmother so when I opened my eyes and I saw his sleeping face so close my heart leaped and so did my body I jumped and fell off the bed it's was terribly embarrassing.

He asked if I was okay when my whole body smacked the floor and this is how that conversation went.

"Yoongi! Oh my god are you okay?" He asked sitting up on the bed I shot to my feet.

"Uh Y-Yeah! I'm fine I'm sorry I just got surprised...T-That someone was next to me holding me" I whispered

He blinked like he was remembering where he was and what he was doing then his eyes widen "Oh...sorry I didn't mean to...sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he mumbled I feel my cheeks heat up a little.

"No it's fine...I was just surprised that's what I meant it was nice" I whispered looking down he coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh..." he whispered softly I held my arms we stood a few feet away from each other.

"Yeah" I said

"Yeah" he said back

So yeah it was fucking awkward because why did I fucking like it??

I never felt so safe and comfortable then I did while I was wrapped in his arms and it's scary I don't know how to act now around him?

Like do bros just cuddle with each other when they are sad or scared I don't think so it was strange I'm having gay panics.

So that leads to now walking into school with Jungkook and Namjoon I didn't tell them what happened because I'm still trying to figure it out I mean it's not like we made out or anything...well not again.

"Wait it's to quiet...where is Hoseok" Namjoon said I paused as we got into the music room.

"I knew something was wrong" I said plopping down on my bean bag "Where he at? I wanna steal his breakfast" I added while Jungkook dropped into his bean back so aggressively "Okay what about you? Because you have been quiet all morning didn't even honk dramatically when I was 4 minutes late" I said to Jungkook he pulled up his hoodie and groaned.

"Nothing I'm just sleepy...had a rough night" Jungkook huffed

"I'm gonna call Hobi" Namjoon said pulling out his phone and Jungkook eyes widen a bit while Namjoon dialed putting the phone to his ear.

"Hoba? Yeah where are you? Yoongi saying he is hungry" Namjoon said

"Oh okay do want us to meet you?" Namjoon said poking out his lips.