15

Yoongi POV  -flashback 13 years ago-

Yoongi POV -flashback 13 years ago-

"Wakey Wakey Kitten" I hear then feel fingers through my hair I open my eyes and see the ceiling of my bedroom then turn my head to see the kind face of my grandmother.

"halmeoni?" I whispered softly she smiled and patted my head.

"Time to get up kitten," she said I pouted and pulled my covers up to my nose.

"Don't wanna" I whispered she chuckled and moved to open my curtains letting the sun in.

"It's your first day of school little one time to get up," she said then sat back on the bed next to me patting my chest.

"Do I have to go can't I say here with you?"  I asked she shook her hand.

"No can do kitten you must go to school," she said I huffed and sat up.

"I'm scared...what if kids are mean? What if no one likes me please don't make me go halmeoni" I whined she move to hold my face.

"It's gonna be okay you won't be alone you have Jimin just hold his hand you two look out for each other your not alone," she said I smiled a little.

"I think if Jimin is with me I'll be okay," I said she nodded

"Me too he is a sweet boy" she spoke I nodded and looked up at her.

"I love Jimin halmeoni I really do and he said he loves me and I hope we can stay together forever even when we're older I still wanna be next to him and hold his hand," I said she smiled and poked my nose.

"I know you do kitten I hope you get all that you dream of," she said "Now you have to be a big boy for halmeoni and get ready for school" she added

"Okay halmeoni," I said she nodded

"Good now why don't you go potty and wash your face then head downstairs I made you breakfast it's seaweed soup since it's a special day," she said my face lights up.

"Okay!" Cheered hopping out of my bed towards my bathroom.

-moments later-

"Okay here we are little one," my halmeoni said parking their car I pouted and looked at the big brick building I clicked my shoes together I was wearing blue jeans a white shirt, and a brown cardigan with sandals.