13

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Well thank you for driving me home I had a fun time I haven't been to Seoul tower in so long I forgot how pretty it was," I said as I sat in Lucas's car he was dropping me off back home.

"No biggie and I should be thanking you for helping with this project," he said one of his arms resting on the back of my chair making me nervously play with the sleeve of my sweater.

"I really didn't do much..." I whispered he chuckled

"Okay maybe I wanted an excuse to hang out with you besides physics class," he said I blushed a bright pink and chuckled.

"Oh haha..." I mumbled fiddling with my sleeve.

"But Anyways I was gonna go to Jimin's party so it was on my way," he said I looked up.

"You're going to that?" I asked he nodded.

"Of course they won the game and the party's Jimin throws are always a blast," he said then looked at me "Are you going? We can go together" he smiled.

"Ah I don't think so that's not really my crowd and I don't think Jimin will want me there," I said shrugging causally.

"I thought you two were friends at least I mean that kiss was intense," he said I chuckled and shook my head.

"Not really I guess it's confusing for even me," I said

"Well I would love it if you went to the party with me the night is young," he said I bit my lip he gently brushed my hair behind my ear my eyes snapped up to look at him "Please I wanna spend time with you" he whispered I blushed again.

"Okay, I'll go," I said he smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Great why don't you go change real quick and we can go," he said I blinked at him.

"What? What's wrong with my sweater?" I asked he shrugged.

"I just don't like the color green it's not flattering on anyone reminds me of puke," he said.

"Oh okay I'll be right back," I said unbuckling myself he nodded.

"Hurry back," he said I nodded and quickly dash out of the car and up to my house I ran up the stairs and open my closet to put on a vintage t-shirt to match my jeans and head back downstairs he was waiting outside his car he looked up from his phone.

"Oh that's better I guess let's go," he said I nodded and we walked towards Jimin's house, and once we entered it was like last time loud music immediately hits my ears the smell of sweaty teenagers fills the room and flashing colorful lights matching the beat of the music.

The song was "MONOPOLY" by Ariana Grande

We walked deeper into the house it was crowded with people everyone laughing and dancing and downing their drinks clicking them together I feel Lucas put his hand on my back leading me into the house the small touch felt nice his shoulder was brushing mine.