28

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Okay, what about Cosmo and Wanda?" I said he scrunched up his nose and shook his head it was the next day after the L word and Jimin and I are brainstorming costume ideas in his living room sitting in front of each other on his couch.

"Yeah no," he said I huffed threw myself across his lap like a cat stretching.

"Fine, what about Cowboy and Alien? Or Mickey and Minnie?" I said he chuckled and patted my butt.

"Your really bad at this darling," he said I scoffed then sat up so I was sitting on his lap felt his hands move to my hips I pressed our noses together.

"I'm sorry it's not my fault it's Taehyung who decided to throw a last-minute Halloween party and now we have to come up with last-minute costumes! And that's hard and never works out some people work on their costume for weeks!" I yelped waving my hands he just smiled "Stop smiling like that I'm stressed!" I pouted.

"You're so cute," he said I blushed but glared at him "Okay okay how about Anime characters?" He said I pulled my eyebrows together thinking hard.

"Which anime characters? Like Kagome and Inuyasha!" I smiled but he just sighed I smacked his shoulder.

"Don't think we could find a gray wig that big so late in the game babe" he said I groaned "Maybe Kageyama & Hinata" he added

"That's a maybe or Yato and Yukine from Norogami," I said he hummed moving his hands into my sweater touching the skin there gently then suddenly smiling at me and pulling me closer.

"I got an idea," he said and leaned in to whisper in my ear my eyes lit up, and nodded.

"That's fine I'm down," I said he smiled and moved to lean close to my ear kissing the skin there gently biting the lobe I hummed moving my hand to the back of his neck.

"Will you wear fishnets" he whispered warm breath hitting my ear I bit my lip smiling stupidly.

"Maybe but they are bitch to get on" I huffed he chuckled then picked me up by my thighs and dropped me on the couch I giggled as he moved to hover over me.

"Mhm that's okay because I bet there are easy to take off" he whispered his voice so deep and velvety I wanted to whine but I put my hands in his hair tugging softly.

"We need to go shopping like now," I said but he completely ignored me and moved to kiss my neck biting there then I feel him grind down against me causing me to let out a soft gasp "Fine 5 minutes now please kiss me" I murmured I feel him smirk against my neck and attached my lips to his in a hot passionate 5-minute makeout session.

-10 hours later-

Jimin and I agreed for our costumes to match but we also wanted the reveal to be a surprise so I got ready at my house and he got ready at his and we would meet in his living room.