45

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I haven't been back to the high school since I graduated and I don't know why it feels totally different. Even the music room is different the bean bags are gone replaced with couches the lights Hoseok hung up are gone and the mini-fridge is gone and the room isn't messy like we always left it and the candle I kept is replaced with incenses.

It's been only two days since the Chuseok dinner and I still haven't heard from Jimin I've been hanging out with my friends mostly Namjoon and Jungkook being Taehyung and Seokjin wanting to see Jimin since he is in town. But what's upsetting is Sang Kong texting me and I can't answer him.

I make my way to the soccer field where it's crowded as hell the student's bleachers buzzing with chatter and excitement and since I can't seat there I go to where the parents sit finding Namjoon with his faces painted with Jungkook's number I chuckled immediately when I saw him. I sit right next to eyeing him up and down he was wearing school colors all dressed up while I was wearing a turtleneck and a black beanie.

"Stop giggling you jerk" he said I poked his glitter cheek.

"You look adorable! But I totally pulled this off better" I said he bumped my shoulder aggressively.

"I will choke you with your turtleneck," he said I scoffed crossing my arms.

"I'm not into choking sorry" I spat he glared at me "Why you wearing that anyways? Thought only couple do it" I asked I see his ears turn red and he doesn't look at me only huffs.

"Ugh...Jungkook told me how Taehyung and Hoseok always painted their faces when they went to his games and since it's the finales or whatever I did it to surprise him don't make it a big deal I'm being a good friend" he said I looked at him confused.

"Okay then," I said "I want some popcorn to be a good friend and get me some," I said he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Lazy ass get yourself," he said

"Huh? Your nice to Jungkook but not me what is this favoritism" I spat he pulled up the hood of his purple hoodie.

Maybe I like him more than you these days" he said I rolled my eyes.

"Mhm, I bet you do" I whispered looking for the popcorn stand when I locked eyes with a familiar pair he stared back at me then quickly looked away I pouted pulling at the sleeves of my sweater.

"I see Jimin and Hoyeon are still here" I whispered

Namjoon nodded "Yeah I talked to him early they leave tomorrow night actually and Hoyeon is hotter up close," he said I punched his arm.