19

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I said running up the patio to the familiar house I bang on the door my heart is beating so fast and it swings open with an angry-looking Taehyung in his pajamas.

"Jesus dude what the fuck happened why did you just text me a bunch of exclamations points," he said I just pushed past him going into the house Taehyung house is bigger than mine it has six rooms and three floors with a fucking pool and a big ass living room "Damn fuck okay come in" he huffed shutting the door behind me I walked into the kitchen opened the fridge and grabbed a beer I know his parents are sleeping but oh well I already make bad decisions based on the events from today might as well keep going.

He joined me in the kitchen looking me up and down sighing hopping up on the counter "What's up cupcake why are you day drinking" he said taking my beer sipping it passing it back.

"I fucked up" I whispered pulling at my hair with one hand.

"Okay little one tells papa what happened," he said I scoffed and sat on the counter next to him.

"Don't call yourself Papa" I said he chuckled and patted my knee I frowned and put my beer down rubbing my eyes with my palms.

"I-I kissed Yoongi today," I said eyes locked on the floor "And for me, it was the perfect moment I couldn't stop myself he was smiling under me and my heart was beating so loud it hurt in my chest and I like him so much...I leaned down and kissed him and it was beautiful to me I was happy until...he push me away he didn't feel anything and the rose-colored glasses shattered he looked scared and confused and fuck...it broke my heart it was like being hit with ice water of how he doesn't see me more than a friend" I said drinking more beer Taehyung just listened to my rant.

"After he kept asking why I kissed him that he didn't understand he said it was a mistake...that were just friends each word hurt and I was so panicked that I told him to think about why I kissed him then I left," I said Taehyung sighed loud.

"Okay I have a lot to say about this," he said putting his arm around me "I'm glad you put your feelings out there because bottling them up all those years wasn't healthy for you, and now that you somewhat told him don't you feel better? But I also don't think it was a good idea to run away he seemed like he wanted to talk you should have stayed but I get why you ran" he said I fiddling with my beer bottle.

"Yeah I put my feeling out there and he rejected me," I whispered.

"Did he say no? Or go away or I don't like you?" he asked I shook my head "See he didn't reject you he was just confused like imagine if I kissed you right now you would be confused as hell so you need to talk to him ask him how he felt? What he feels maybe something blossomed today and he just realized it" Taehyung said

"I don't know" I whispered he smacked the back of my head

"Yah! Park Jimin stop moping this isn't the end of the world stop pouting and drinking beer go brush your hair fix your face and go get your man," he said I chuckled.