21

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Wakey Wakey dandelion" I hear then soft touches to my hair my eyes are still closed and I think I'm hearing Jimin's voice in my dreams.

Then I feel soft kisses on my forehead and I guess I'm still dreaming so I lean into the touch more kisses than I flutter my eyes open and immediately see his face then my mind clears and I realize Jimin is actually here in my room on a Monday morning and my eyes widen.

"Oh! My shit!" I yelped sitting up in a flash "What are you doing in my room?" I spoke he was sitting on my bed.

"Well good morning to you as well," he said I poked his nose and gasped.

"Your actually here thought I was dreaming," I said he chuckled.

"So you dream about me are they sexy dreams? Because if so I'm jealous of dream Jimin" he said I scoffed and smacked his leg.

"Why are you in my room? Did you break-in? You home intruder!" I gasped he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"No silly I called you and texted you this morning wanting to ask if I could take you to school but you didn't answer so I stopped by to ask but once the door opened your grandmother grabbed me pulled me in and asked me to stay for breakfast then she told me to wake you up," he said I made an O shape with my mouth nodding.

"Oh makes sense," I said he smiled looking me up and down I blinked at him "Why are you looking at me like that? Is my hair messy if so I don't care" I huffed he laughed.

"Your shirtless,"  he said I raised my eyebrows and looked down and noticed he is right I'm shirtless I gasped loud and hid underneath my blankets.

"OH MY GOD, I'M NAKED!" I yelled I know my face is extremely red I hide under the blanket but I hear him laugh.

"Your not naked calm down," he said patting my butt

"My whole titties were just out for the world to see," I said he poked my back since I was under the blanket.

"You have nice nipples perky and pink," he said I whined my face is on fire.

"Don't say such things on my goodness! Can't believe you saw me like this I'm a floozy" I pouted looking at my nipples they are pink I glare at them.

"Baby it's okay don't be embarrassed come out get ready for school," he said calmly

"No...I'm embarrassed just let me rot here" I said he laughed.

"Come out or I'm coming in," he said I scoffed

"You better not I have a small bed," I said

"We could both fit," he said and everything happened so fast the blanket was lifted and he was hiding under the blanket with me facing each other my eyes widen.