7

Jimin POV  ~flashback 13 years ago~

It's been three weeks since I meet Yoongi and the past few weeks have been nothing but joyful I haven't felt this happy in so long I will admit the first few days I still cried when my Eomma left but Yoongi sat with me and told me stories until I felt better then we would play or watch TV his grandmother always makes us snacks and they are always delicious she is really nice I like her.

But now instead of crying when my Eomma drops me off I dash out of my house and run on my little legs a few houses down to his we really have become close super fast he is my best friend my only friend we'll beside Petey so now every day I'm buzzing with excitement to see him as well.

Today is Friday well that's what my calendar said which means it's almost the weekend and that means I won't be able to see Yoongi for two days which is kinda sad but we talk on the phone sometimes.

I dash up his little pathway his yard always covered in these little yellow flowers Yoongi said that he thinks there pretty even if his grandmother calls them weeds but he says there special and beautiful.

I get to the door and knock rapidly with my tiny fist holding my gift I made for Yoongi the door swings open and there he is floppy brown hair soft eyes and tiny nose a gummy smile on his lips "Minnie!" He cheered I giggled and jumped into his arms we hugged each other tightly.

"Yoonie good morning!" I said he put his arms around my neck hugging me close I bury my nose into his neck he always smells the same like soap mixed with the flowers it brings me comfort all my nerves wash away I eventually hear my mom behind us.

"Jimin love what did I say about running off?" She scolded I turn to face her I feel Yoongi slip his hand into mine if bring a fuzzy feeling into my chest.

"I'm sorry Eomma I got excited," I said she smiled and ruffled my hair and did the same to Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah where is your halmeoni?" She asked he pointed behind him.

"She is in the kitchen but she said I could open the door" he smiled

"Okay very well then I'm off remember I'll be here at 5:30 to get you peanut we can go out for dinner tonight," she said I nodded

"Really!" I smiled she laughed

"Yes, of course, be good I'll be back I promise," she said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye Eomma" she waved

"Bye Ms.Park!" Yoongi said and my mom walked away and we both closed the door behind us and I pulled Yoongi to the living room.