26

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Good morning baby," he said to me as I jumped into his arms where he was parked outside my house. It was Monday morning I dove into his arms kissing him right on the lips I'm not scared to do it anymore.

I pulled back a little"Good morning sexy" I whispered he chuckled and licked his lips.

"Cherry chapstick I'm guessing," he said I did apply some right before I walked out I put my arms around his neck.

"Yes, your good want some more," I said and captured his lips in another kiss I feel him smile in the kiss.

"Mhm what happened to my shy tomato-faced boyfriend" he mumbled I put my fingers into his hair he smells so good it's fogging my mind.

"He is good now I want all the kisses," I said he smirked and kissed my nose I pouted "You missed try again" I whispered he laughed and held me closer.

"Getting spoiled I see," he said rubbing his nose against mine I smiled and kissed him again humming fingers pulling his hair gently.

"I just really like kissing you I blame the kissing booth that damn booth" I huffed he pecked my lips

"Me too I only went there because I was Jealous of Lucas and if he even tried to kiss you I was gonna tackle him that was my plan," he said I laughed

"Your adorable," I said he pouted and buried his face in my neck kissing there I hummed it felt nice calming.

"At school let me know if anyone bothers you I don't know how people will act today but text me and I'll immediately answer," he said pulling back to look at me I bit my lip.

"I think I will be fine," I said I'm a bit nervous but it should be all good I'm not too worried.

-at school-

Jimin and his friend's hang out with us in the music club room now so this morning it was crazy Hoseok was all over Taehyung this morning and Jungkook didn't seem to mind that much Namjoon got along with everyone that's because he is extremely kind and everyone loves him and I realized Seokjin is a fun guy I can see us becoming close.

After that Jimin walked me to my classroom he kissed me on the cheek as a goodbye and headed to his AP classes because Jimin is a star student as well he is so sexy all the time.

I plopped down at my desk feeling bright and happy my heart is soaring I took out my folders and notepad and colorful pens from my pencil pouch when I felt someone sit next to me than a hard jab at my shoulder.

"Hey Min have something to tell me?" Lucas asked and right away he is acting differently more angry and scary I stare at him with wide eyes.

"Um no?" I said he scoffed and grabbed my wrist really tight I whined at his grip.