39

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"They have such rich people breakfast here" I smiled biting into my crêpe it's strawberry and Nutella with powdered sugar on top and it was all over my lips.

Jimin just smiled leaning over to lick my lips clean I gasped and looked around like it was scandalous "It's okay no one cares it's California we gay and happy here" he said picking up his coffee to sip it we are at his college cafeteria eating breakfast it's 10:30 am I'm still kinda tired but I don't wanna waste a day away.

"It just surprised me plus I maybe wanted the sugar and you went a licked it away" I whispered at him he just winked at me bit into his bagel we are both dressed and ready for the day. It was a little warmer in California than in Korea I was wearing a brown knitted sweater and blue jeans my hair was kinda frizzy because I didn't have my products but Jimin thinks it's adorable.

"So what are we doing today? What are the big plans?" I asked grabbing my orange juice sipping it through my straw.

"Well sadly Los Angeles is 5 hours away but there are many fun things to do around us," he said I smiled at him just missing his face.

"Damn wanted to see the Hollywood sign maybe run into the Jenners, "I said popping a strawberry into my mouth licking my lips he watched my movements and suddenly leaned forward kissing me and after a few seconds passed and he didn't let go I had to push him away with my finger.

"Damn your horny you just kissed me like you wanted to eat me," I said he just smirked crossing his arms.

"I do wanna eat you" he whispered picking up his coffee "Hurry up my love we gotta go to our first destinations" he added I felt the blush hit my cheeks and silently ate my breakfast.

After breakfast Jimin took me to a museum it was an interactive museum.  space themed you could walk into a room and it looked like the solar system another part had a literal spaceship you can walk inside and it did pretend to take off.

Once we left the museum we went to a football game at his school I had never been to a football game but Americans love their football and went crazy. I cheered for Stanford loud and danced doing half time when the band came out Jimin even bought us Hotdogs with all the toppings.

Next was a play in the park it was nothing I've seen before it was student written about a girl who got onto a train and got trapped in the '80s where she meet a girl and fell in love but could only see her on that train and had to choose if she wanted to stay in the '80s or in present time.

It was a beautiful story

The sun was setting and it was dinner time so Jimin took us to a nice restaurant it was called Flemings an American Bistro we both got steaks with roasted potatoes and Asparagus it was delicious we also shared a slice of carrot cake.

"Life is so different now you know? Like it's weird not seeing my grandmother every day or having my own space in my dorm not seeing Jungkook or you...it's weird" I whispered poking at the cake he grabbed my hand making me lookup.