42

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Hyung this is a mess we sound like shit," Jungkook said with his freshly dyed purple hair in a nice bun plopping down in an old rocking chair in my grandmother's garage.

"You're no help whatsoever" I said pacing back and forth "The competition is in a week and we have no third member and no song to play were screwed" I pouted stomping my foot.

"I need this to go well" I said Jungkook sighed tucking his hair behind his ears.

"You know what you have to do he is just a phone call away," Jungkook said tucking his feet under him I put my hands on my hips glaring at him.

"I won't lower myself to that level of humiliation" I pouted kicking my shoe against the concrete floor of my garage which has become where we practice for the competition but much practicing hasn't happened here just me playing the piano aggressively and Jungkook humming while typing on his phone.

"Hyung if you wanna win you have to ask for help he is a good guy and he likes you probably will do it if you just smile at him" he said I scoffed crossing my arms.

"He doesn't like me stop it with that mess" I huffed blowing the bangs out of my face.

"Hyung just asks the man damn it I'll go with you if you want," he said I frowned "Why do you hate him so much? I never understood" he said fiddling with the laces on his boots.

"I don't know... he is arrogant and obnoxious and just gets under my skin he thinks his pretty smile will make everyone swoon and he always flirted with me when he knew I had a boyfriend it's rude" I huffed looking down at the grounds

"He likes you that's why but he respected your relationship and never did anything he is a kind guy" he said I sighed loud.

"Fine let's go ask him but your driving in your old ass car can't believe it still runs one day I'll gonna buy you a new car just to get rid of that one," I said picking up my phone.

Jungkook smiled and stood up he turned 18 recently and got some tattoos on his arm it looks good on him. He stood in front of me sticking out his pinky "Promise?" He whispered I glared at him.

"Really?" He said I nodded

"Yes, one day you will buy me a new car promise me Hyung!" He whispered yelled I smiled and wrapped my pinky around him.

"Fine loser let's go Barney," I said he scoffed and tried to break my pinky I yelped.

-moments later-

"Well well, what country did I save in my past life to earn a seat down lunch with Min Yoongi himself" Sang Kong said while we sat in a pizza shop near the school.

I leaned back in my chair crossing my arms watching him and Jungkook messily eating pizza slices.

"I would rather walk on a million legos than be here," I said he winced.