6

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

"Jimin? Earth to Park Jimin!" I hear and I finally snap out of my day dream it's Tuesday after school so I'm at soccer practice in the field doing stretches before practice starts.

I look towards my teammate/friend "Oh sorry Hyung" I said as me and my friend Taemin sat on the field doing ankle stretches

"Where did you go there for a second you stared at the sky like you had a lot on your mind" he said I sighed and we both stood up and stretched are arms next.

"I do have lot on my mind" I whispered as I grabbed my elbow with one hand stretching my arms

"Do share Hyung is very wise" he said then we started to jog in place.

"Do you know Lucas Wong?" I asked as he jogged in place he hummed.

"Of course everyone does a nice lad" he said I huffed

"Nice lad makes you sound old" I said then we moved to another stretch grabbing are ankles from behind our backs and holding it there standing on one foot.

"Why you asking about him?" He said I sighed switching legs.

"I'm just wondering what's so great that everyone loves him so much like I don't see the appeal is it because he is tall?" I spoke he just chuckled.

"Hey Park Jimin part of STP one of the most popular boys in school a heartthrob to many is jealous of some boy that's crazy to me" he said I rolled my eyes.

"I hate that name Jin picked it and I still don't like it sounds like a sexual disease" I huffed he laughed then we did leg stretches by stepping and holding are hips.

"It does but the people love it" he said

"Hyung?" I asked he both stopped to face each other

"Yes?" He answered

"If I'm so popular and loved by many how come the one person I want to pay attention to me hates my guts? And how come they always looks over me no matter how many times I tried to reach out in the past?" I asked he blink and looked at me

"Did you tell this person how you feel?" He asked I frowned.

"I tried a couple times...but I don't they ever got the message" I whispered remembering all the times I tried to confess but it always went south.

"Maybe you should tell them but not for them but for you because if it's bothering you maybe finally getting the words out will be healing and if they can't see how great you are then only be sad for one day then move on it's there lost Jiminie" he said I let out a big sigh as the coach blew the whistle starting practice and the whole time I thought about my Hyungs words

-later at home-

"Eomma I'm home!" I said dropping both my book bags and soccer bag on the door kicking off my shoes and slipped on my slippers then I followed the smell coming from the kitchen where I saw her at the stove pouring stew into a bowl she smiled at me.