8

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

It's chaos absolute mayham it's the day of the school festival and I feel like everyone is acting un poco loco like for one Hoseok literally got a cold he is sick in bed and it's just Namjoon, Jungkook and me working and maintaining the booth tonight and all day during school I couldn't focus because I have many things on my mind.

Like for one Nayeon, Momo and Sana finding out that Jimin and his friends won't be working the booth tonight and I don't think they are coming to the festival at all actually that alone is causing me stress that I have been guzzling chamomile tea like it's water all day to help with my nerves.

On top of that I have a overdramatized a fear that no one will show up to the booth even with the A-listers we have working I'm worried no customers will show up so that means no money which means no new instruments which means no more music and that equals sad yoongi.

So all three of us of have been busting our asses to get the booth ready for tonight crossing all our fingers and toes that it works out and that brings us to right now the festival starts in 10 minutes and I can hear the buzzing behind the velvet curtains that Hoseok hung up like this is a play or something.

"Fuck! Where are they?" I huffed pacing back and forth everything is set up but the girls are missing and the curtains open in now 9 minutes.

"I would call them but I don't have there numbers" Jungkook said I glared at him.

"Not helping!" I spat I feel a hand on my shoulder

"Hey it's okay calm down I have Nayeon number I'll call her see where they are" Lucas said I huffed and relaxed a little.

"Thank you" I whispered he smiled and took out his phone I turned back towards Jungkook who was raising an eyebrow at me "What don't eye ball me go help Namjoon plug in the lights or something" I said he glared but did what I said.

We now open in 8 minutes I hear voices outside the curtains that makes me feel better that people are here I walked over to Namjoon.

"I did the math each ticket is $16 and we need to sell 132 tickets to meet are goals" Namjoon said I patted his head.

"Love your big brain" I said he smacked my hand away from his hair.

It's now 5 minutes until opening when Lucas comes back in with girls following behind they look beautiful all dreasss up my heart relaxed but they looked piss stomping over to me.

"Yah! Flower boy you lied" Momo said pointing a finger at me.

"I have no idea what your talking about" I said they scoffed.

"We are not fools Lucas told us who is working the booth and it's not STP" Sana huffed crossing her arms.

"I can't believe you lied to us! All men do is lie" Nayeon spat