14

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I was on my morning Sunday jog heading back towards my house when I saw someone who immediately caught my eye sitting in there yard I smiled to myself and walked over to the fence and leaned against it.

"You know there is something called a lawn mower that will get this done way faster then picking them by hand" I said he looked up and huffed.

"It's to early for me to bicker with you right now" he said throwing a flower into the basket next to him it's around 9:30 am he is still in pajamas his blonde hair is very messy and he is wearing sandals sitting criss cross on the grass.

"Okay may I ask what are you doing?" I said he looked back at me and tossed another flower into the basket.

"Well my grandmother ask me to mow the lawn which is fine I don't mind but are yard is always filled with dandelions and I can't kill them like that" he said I lifted my eyebrows.

"Why not they are just weeds?" I asked he glared at me.

"They are not just weeds! Poor dandelions they have a bad reputation just because they aren't the prettiest flower in the garden people look down at them call them weeds but they are just like any other flower and even if they aren't as pretty as a rose or tulip they are special and beautiful in there own way and...I just feel bad for them cause I can relate to not being the prettiest flower in the garden being looked over being forgotten or stepped on so no I can't mow them" he said I just blinked at him opening the gate sitting on the lawn next to him.

"Can I help?" I asked he looked at me

"Really that's what you wanna be doing on Sunday morning picking flowers with me?" He said I nodded

"Yes no place I'd rather be" I said he smiled and place the basket in between us.

"Fine you can help but you have to pick them from the bottom of them stem because I wanna make a bouquet for my halmeoni" he said I nodded and started to pick flowers tossing them into the basket.

"You know there is like 100 flowers in this yard" I said he shrugged.

"I know guess I'll make two bouquets I'll even give you one for helping me" he smiled I picked a flower up twisting it on my fingers.

"You know now that I think about it dandelions are actually very beautiful fuck the other flowers" I said and put one behind his ear he chuckled and put one behind my ear as well.

"You smooth talker I won't fall for it" he said and poked my nose.

"What I was just saying the truth I love dandelions" I said he rolled his eyes but then his phone went off he took it out of his shirt pocket and looked at the screen his eyes lit up and he giggled "Who texted you just now to make you giggle like that I'm kinda jealous" I said he smiled.