40

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"I'm nervous..." I whispered as we approached the restaurant hand in hand the weather was kinda cool tonight. I was wearing black slacks and a distressed sweater with a teddy bear on it.

Once we got in front of a fancy looking bar Jimin grabbed both my hands smiling at me he looked fancy very nice grey sweater and black jeans.

"Okay before we go in there let me just say these guys are really cool but kinda intense" he smiled I intertwined our fingers.

"That doesn't help my nerves..." I mumbled he just kissed my cheeks.

"You're amazing let's go" he said I sighed and walked into the bar it was really nice inside a calm, rich interior it has soft yellow light with leather chairs and tables.

Once we reached the inside it was buzzing with students drinking beers laughing and sipping on some fancy cocktails I probably couldn't name. Jimin pulled me to a oval table that's was to the side of the bar where I saw a group of four men laughing and drinking at a table I recognize them from the FaceTime call.

When the guys at the table saw Jimin they all lit up that's when Jimin let go of my hand and they all greeted each other doing that bro hug while I just stood there not knowing what to do. Jimin had a big smile on his face talking to his friends when he looked back over his shoulder and reached out his hand to me.

"Everyone this is Yoongi" he said pulling out a chair for me as we sat down.

"The famous Yoongi he does have gold blonde locks like Rapunzel " One laughed Jimin huffed waving down a waiter ordering him and me two beers.

"This is Young-Jae, Dong-Sun, Ji-Yoo and Hyeon" he said introducing me to his friends I smiled and waved they all greeted me happily to my surprise they are all Korean speaking fluent Korean.

Jimin was right these guys are intense after the waiter gave us are beers which had a weird passion fruit flavors they got into a deep discussion about South Korea's economy how it grew 9.1% in 2000 compared to last year and the rate is 22 -tenths of one percent less than the figure of 11.3% published in 1999.

It was a lot of confusing words that I couldn't keep up with the conversation got so intense Dong-sun and Ji-Yoo were flailing their hands around.

Jimin leaned over to me grabbing my hand "Told you they were intense" he whispered I smiled shaking my head.

"It's fine I'm having fun" I said but in all honesty I wanted to meet one person and she's not here wonder if it's on purpose.

"Looks who's finally here guys" Young-Dae said and after that everything went into slow motion she walked through the door like a goddess in the flesh.

She smiled all the hostess taking off her sunglasses greeting him they spoke French to each other she looked so eternally. I couldn't take my eyes off her her hair was pinned up in a tight bun fancy Chanel earrings and her outfit was breathtaking.