5

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"How did all four of us come out of the party empty-handed?" Jungkook said I pouted while we worked on the booth we were all painting it while Jungkook built the stage and did the wiring.

"Seokjin immediately turned me down like all I did was say hello kind sir and he was like Nope and walked away" Namjoon huffed I chuckled.

"Well you walked up to him like you were selling him insurance," I said he flicked me off.

"Taehyung wasn't that bad he said he liked the music club but was out of town the day of the festival" Hoseok said

"Well, Jimin just laughed in my face and straight up told me no" I spoke painting the booth a red it's after school and we are working on our booth.

"What the fuck we gonna do now?" Jungkook said walking down a ladder.

"Well I was thinking about it why don't we just...not say anything let rumor run wild and pick three other guys for the booth and still have the cheerleaders work it," Namjoon said painting the ticket booth white and red.

"So we lie?" Hoseok asked

"Not really the festival is this weekend we just keep the list of who's working a secret and let everyone think STP will be working," Namjoon said

"That's stupid people will be pissed!" Jungkook said I think it over.

"Not if you pick other guys who are just as popular the list of people who sighed up did have some A-listers on it" I spoke pulling the list out of my backpack not before wiping my hands on the apron I was wearing.

"What about Cha Eunwoo he is popular and always stars in the plays?" I said Hoseok clapped his hands.

"Yes! He has a big following" Hoseok added namjoon took the list from my hands looking it over.

"Let's also pick Lucas he is extremely handsome I know lots of people like him," Namjoon said my hand freezes.

"W-Why him?" I asked they all looked at me.

"Why did you just stutter?" Jungkook asked I know I'm blushing and continue to paint.

"The paint fumes getting to me" I lied

"Anyways Eunwoo, Lucas you pick the last one Hoba," he said handing the list to him my brain going haywire that Lucas will work the booth.

"Mhm, what about Seonghwa? He is really hot and so sweet" Hoseok said

"Good enough do we all agree on Eunwoo, Lucas, and Seonghwa for the boys and Momo, Sana, and Nayeon for the girls?" Namjoon said we all nodded.